Just Luv Me in H&M

LeglessJamie

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cgshaw said:

I stg their men's department is horrendous. It's literally just plain tshirt and sweaters

h&m in general is a miss. its just an alternative to bring latest fashion at a cheaper price (unfortunately quality suffers as well). fitting & everything is just a miss when you compensate for price.

6 hours ago, Arnold. said:

h&m in general is a miss. its just an alternative to bring latest fashion at a cheaper price (unfortunately quality suffers as well). fitting & everything is just a miss when you compensate for price.

they have a regular price class too with nice sweaters of amazing quality. I've once bought a pair of pants in H&M for both 40€ and they lasted like 3 years, the only pants that ever stuck with me that long were Levis pants and those are 99€ each...

I love H&M :bopney:

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

they have a regular price class too with nice sweaters of amazing quality. I've once bought a pair of pants in H&M for both 40€ and they lasted like 3 years, the only pants that ever stuck with me that long were Levis pants and those are 99€ each...

I love H&M :bopney:

im glad you like h&m.

i have two cardigans that actually stood the test of time and wash n wear. other than that, everything else was not worth the money

Archived