Can We Stop with the Grammy's photos?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We all know her make up didn't look good under the lights, we knew the media would pick up on it, we know she needs a professional, we kinda know she knows it to seeing as posted the photo before make up, but we got the killer photo of her with the microphone.

and lets remind ourselves of how good she looks with minimal make up under regular light. britney-spears-mario-lopez-jen-barnet-em

Flop me, when was this? :weirdmeout:

20 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We all know her make up didn't look good under the lights, we knew the media would pick up on it, we know she needs a professional, we kinda know she knows it to seeing as posted the photo before make up, but we got the killer photo of her with the microphone.

and lets remind ourselves of how good she looks with minimal make up under regular light. britney-spears-mario-lopez-jen-barnet-em

She looks so good here :crying1:

Why can't they always get someone professional to do her makeup? Are they really that cheap?

I mean her image would be so much better off if they invested a little bit more in a makeup artist

The bad makeup is really a shame when she looks so good 

15 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Why doesn't she just show up looking like this to events though... :weirdmeout:

19 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I totally agree. ******* need to cool it. But what's with her pointer finger on her hand with the blue bracelet? :zoomzoom:  Looks super painful mama. Or maybe I'm just being weird. :awkblink:

I mean posting about it more isn't gonna help.

Britney rarely does red carpet so when she does it obviously is gonna be talked about. If her makeup looks bad, it's not a good look. 

We all know she looks beautiful with no makeup but red carpet is suppose to draw hype to the brand so it's crazy that she ever looks bad. It shouldn't happen but that is the major problem... nothing is ever fixed. 

Archived