Femme Fatale Era

DaleH9423

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

I haven't listened to the album since 2012, I have this irrational fear that just listening to it will turn me into a power bottom :sipney:

LOL !!!  :lostney:

3 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The album is great. Everything else from that era is a mess:

yea but compared to albums that have come after , she did promo for it , world tour , the music was good , videos good ! I never seen how good it was at the time 

sorry I agree with you ... the tour was good the thing that killed the tour was the britney physical and mental condition  she was not in her best ... the only thing I think is hard to watch is the womanizer performance ... and the first promo performances... maybe with her actual energy and body she could kill it 

1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

sorry I agree with you ... the tour was good the thing that killed the tour was the britney physical and mental condition  she was not in her best ... the only thing I think is hard to watch is the womanizer performance ... and the first promo performances... maybe with her actual energy and body she could kill it 

I think it could have been an amazing tour ! I really do like it 

58 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

And the fact they pretty much cheapened by removing the rest of the stage, props, performances as time went on.

Archived