Signed private show

xratedjay

Hey all!! 

I recently came a runner up in Britney's private show dance challenge for the Australia category and got a signed bottle of private show... I have a few signed Britney items already and it kills me as I've never done this before but I'm selling the item click below for eBay link... the reason I'm selling it cause I just won't use the perfume as I'm a guy and it's hard to display plus I have signed photos and CDs etc and there are people out there who would love this have a look and if you like then click buy :) 

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/142289528089

Signed Britney Spears 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Nando. said:

She was lazy af look at that autograph

nice item tho congrats

Her signature has been like that for awhile now.

obviously when you're signing hundreds of things daily for 20 years, you're not going to sign it with conviction anymore lmao.

I don't get why OP is selling it, though. If he has "tons" of signed merch (as I do), then include it with the rest of your collection? Why sell it unless you're desperate for cash?

If he drops the price  I might buy it. :angietea:

Just now, StrawberryKisses said:

NNNNN I just saw your video James!!

The knee-tap LMAO!

Haha I know I was thinking I'd add that bit in hahahaha the paper Is printed just the box is signed 

I'm not desperate for cash but the perfume expires in 2 years and it wouldn't litterally sit there collecting dust  my other signed Britney is framed I can't exactly frame the box( well I could but then I'd just have a full bottle of perfume) plus someone else might really want this item I normally would just give it away but I've that before thinking i was being nice and then that person sold the item for a crazy amount of money 

Archived