I think working for so long, Britney is done with her craft

Kiey

9 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

No one can deny that we have not SEEN the passion for the music since dare I say BO

I think it's because it's the only album where she had FULL control.

sure Glory may be her "baby" but still, I refuse to believe she had nearly as much freedom here compared to Blackout. She did sound passionate, but it didn't really translate into her actions

I honestly think that if everyone else just backed off and let Britney run everything her way, her career, sound etc would be different, as well as the fact that she'd still have lots of passion

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney s passionate about performing and making albums but definetly over all the other **** that comes with it- award shows, interviews, promo (that isn't just going out and dancing). As long as she continues what she started on glory I'm good :) Britney has improved so much in the last couple years (I mean going back to the place she embarrassed herself globally is impressive) so I think she's passionate but for herself 

also what does Lana have to do with this?

I don't think she is enjoying what she does with her career. If she loved her music she would want more videos and singles out and many ppl to hear it. She doesn't have to promote by performing. During "Glory era", acctual Glory was mentioned i 10% of all the promotion. And that is too bad. I think she doesn't like doing in, she just think it's her job.

Maybe she just want to keep a balance between her private life and her career. Thats why she don't retire but do the minimum that keeps her brand alive.

imagine you are having career like hers, actually it is a relaxing way of living your life.  She just doesn't give a **** to fame anymore:forkit:

Archived