Why are people so hard on FFney? Isn't this the face of Primeney?

Mr. Lucky

I mean, she looked so youthful at the 2011 VMA's... remember, the night of her "tribute"?

Related image

That same night Gaga was still a thing and pretended to be some guy who wanted to suck Britney's mouth:

Related image

Britney was Primeney and Youthfulney that night, tbh:

Image result for britney vma 2011   Image result for britney vma 2011

Related imageRelated image

Show more respect and appreciation for FFney, y'all. She was life. :queenriri::brit:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ohoney said:

People complain about the raccoon eyes during some dates of FFT and besides that they complain about her dancing, etc. Nothing wrong with her face, i prefer THAT FACE compared to her actual one. :forkit:

oh sure, they prefer that face now... but they're always saying she was "bloated" and "tired" looking and whatnot... c'mon, she looked like a baby! :weirdmeout:

1 minute ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I really love everything about femme fatale and seal the era with a huge, fat, hard kiss! :bigkiss:

ikr? most her songs were radio hits! ppl remember till the world ends like it was yesterday!

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

i wanna see da receiptz :howiroll:

using those emojis with the "raccoon eyes" can be perceived as implying that FFney was "bloated, haggard and tired with horrible make-up". it's a recurring inside joke on here, so far I've seen.

not cool. :(

7 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

oh sure, they prefer that face now... but they're always saying she was "bloated" and "tired" looking and whatnot... c'mon, she looked like a baby! :weirdmeout:

That's because they realized her new face doesn't maintain her original 'primeney' features. :sassybrit:

3 hours ago, nels64 said:

When it was like during all the earlier interviews. And when she looked dead in the face. Towards the end of the FF era though she was looking a lot better. Like at VMAs. 

dead in the face? wow, that's not very nice. :weirdmeout:

4 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I agree, these threads just need to stop now. Enough is enough, they've been going on for years

basically every time a new era flops, thread about better times pop up. it's not rude, it's NORMAL. and kinda nostalgic too. in a sad way. :sassybrit:

Archived