Why are people so hard on FFney? Isn't this the face of Primeney?

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ridiculous and saddening how a large portion of her fanbase sees Britney as this barby and robot that has to look youthful and perfect 24/7. She's not allowed to look bloated, sick, or have a bad day, a bad skin day or just simply be a human that changes as she ages or depending on her current life situation and so on. Sometimes it's worse than even the media. Yet the same ones attack said media for doing the very same thing. Tiring to look at to be honest.

On 2/22/2017 at 1:26 PM, Mannequin* said:

yes but her eyes were dead the WHOLE era.... I mean... LITErALLY DEAD

I prefer Aliveney currentney than that.... sorry not to be sorry 

Resultado de imagen para britney 2011 eyes

Resultado de imagen para britney 2015 eyes  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe she did had something done to her eyes like many claim, I mean she does look more Awake.

But I think many would rather have FFney over Jokerney. Cuz Jokerney is worrying tbh. :(

2 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Maybe she did had something done to her eyes like many claim, I mean she does look more Awake.

But I think many would rather have FFney over Jokerney. Cuz Jokerney is worrying tbh. :(

not really.... cause is not only the eyes she was a SAD PERSON... and now she is happy 

On 2/21/2017 at 8:36 PM, SeductiveBritney said:

maybe she was sick or something, that's why she sounded like Manney in those earlier interviews. Still looks far more young than Currentney:queenriri:

Well she WAS barely 29. She's now pushin her late 30's

yes einstein, you're right.

SHE WAS YOUNGER BACK THEN :nochillbrit:

On 2/22/2017 at 6:26 PM, Mannequin* said:

yes but her eyes were dead the WHOLE era.... I mean... LITErALLY DEAD

I prefer Aliveney currentney than that.... sorry not to be sorry 

Resultado de imagen para britney 2011 eyes

Resultado de imagen para britney 2015 eyes  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well she was on Lithium meds at the time.

Stuff like codeine, prozac, advil, etc

She has depression of course shes gonna be high as **** a couple years after a rehab worthy meltdown of epic proportions. fact :forkit:

Archived