FUN irrelevant FACT!

Million Billion

Well I was listening to this bubblegum gem "When I found you" and the opening sound reminded me of another Britney song but I couldn't figure out which song it was. Then I remembered and it was the chorus of "Better". I have no idea what instrument/sound effect they use to create this sound but it sounds a bit similar, don't you think? :ponderney:

FROM 00:02 to 00:09

FROM 00:51 to 01:10

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww i love When I Found You! it's so cute and actually pretty. i have really good memories of that song - back in 2001 you had to buy import albums for like $25 if you wanted to hear one or two bonus tracks. i bought so many Britney imports lol i got this one in Disney World so it reminds me of being hot in Florida and getting new britney music lol

32 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

aww i love When I Found You! it's so cute and actually pretty. i have really good memories of that song - back in 2001 you had to buy import albums for like $25 if you wanted to hear one or two bonus tracks. i bought so many Britney imports lol i got this one in Disney World so it reminds me of being hot in Florida and getting new britney music lol

Cute story! :brit:

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Omg!  Cute story sis :hugs:

To me, the entire Britney era reminds me of summer 2002 when she came to my country and my first travel to the beach. I remember I bought the L'Oréal shampoo for kids because she was promoting that shampoo here in my country. :soyeah:

3 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Did you buy it at virgin mega store at downtown Disney?

5 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Omg!  Cute story sis :hugs:

To me, the entire Britney era reminds me of summer 2002 when she came to my country and my first travel to the beach. I remember I bought the L'Oréal shampoo for kids because she was promoting that shampoo here in my country. :soyeah:

aw wheres that?

• 8 months later...
On 2/13/2017 at 3:33 PM, DirtyMind said:

'When I Found You' is one of the best songs from her greatest album (Britney is the ******* ****; I love it so much).   She just sounds so angelic on it, especially from the bridge and on.  Those vocals. :mcry:

'Better' slays, too.  Obviously.

I love how it set the bar so high quality teen power dance pop music. It’s fabulous! Her first 3 albums are so amazing, but Britney is the best for sure. 

47 minutes ago, Touch of my foot said:

Why is my Spotify telling me that Britney and Femme Fatale are not available in my country ?:calculating: Anybody also having the same difficulty? If not I am ashamed of my country not stanning brinni’s music:bpo:

Was there any need to bump this old thread? You could have just started a new thread with this question. 

Archived