The conservatorship is just a formality at this point.

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, button said:

worrying about? you're not going to think about it 24/7. or do you have severe anxiety issues or smth?

When I come here I prefer to think about good things that are happening with her, do I have to apologize for that? I'm not talking about 24/7 but the time I spend here lol My life doesn't revolve around exhale. 

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

When I come here I prefer to think about good things that are happening with her, do I have to apologize for that? 

if you applied the "I prefer to think about good things that are happening with her" you wouldn't even be in this thread because anything with "conservatorship" in the title will not be good. Let alone quoting people and talking about it.

Just now, button said:

if you applied the "I prefer to think about good things that are happening with her" you wouldn't even be in this thread because anything with "conservatorship" in the title will not be good. Let alone quoting people and talking about it.

I didn't quote anyone, they quoted me first, and what I said earlier was what I was thinking. If you have a problem with that, you should just ignore it too, no one forced you to jump in. Ya'll are all 12 and talk about conservative **** like you know anything and when anyone just says one thing against what you believe to be the truth, terrorize the **** out of them.  

Goodbye. 

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I didn't quote anyone, they quoted me first, and what I said earlier was what I was thinking. If you have a problem with that, you should just ignore it too, no one forced you to jump in. Ya'll are all 12 and talk about conservative **** like you know anything and when someone just says one thing against what you believe to be the truth, terrorize the **** out of him. 

Goodbye. 

well you said you only like talking positively about Britney. Why step into a thread about her c-ship? That's what i'm asking.

anyways you were simply presented with facts like the phone call. who terrorized you? and where?

if anything you're the one who started being passive aggressive with "I don't have to apologize, do I?"

Just now, button said:

well you said you only like talking positively about Britney. Why step into a thread about her c-ship? That's what i'm asking.

anyways you were simply presented with facts like the phone call. who terrorized you? and where?

if anything you're the one who started being passive aggressive with "I don't have to apologize, do I?"

I was trying to get you off my back, okay? Stop going after people with your twisted "facts" I kept diverting the conversation but you won't get the hint. A random singer, Bebe Rhexa or whatever comes and says "She's all about business" meanwhile "fans" here question her intelligence every ******* chance they get. And I don't want to be a part of it. 

I really don't want to argue because just like the c-ship, arguing over it won't change anything. I have my own opinions on this, and you have yours. Let's just leave it at that. 

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I was trying to get you off my back, okay? Stop going after people with your twisted "facts" I kept diverting the conversation but you won't get the hint. A random singer, Bebe Rhexa or whatever comes and says "She's all about business" meanwhile "fans" here question her intelligence every ******* chance they get. And I don't want to be a part of it. 

I really don't want to argue because same as c-ship, arguing over this won't change anything. I have my own opinions on this, and you have yours. Let's just leave it at that. 

i don't give a **** about what someone other than myself is doing or thinking about her. wtf am i supposed to do with your bebe rexha non-sense?? if you didn't want to argue or talk about the c-ship then i repeat, why did you get into the thread and share your opinion?? So now you expect to share your opinion in a thread and not get questioned about why you think so?? lmaoo. And no offense, but your "hints" just come off as you not knowing what you're talking about and not being to back up your opinion. nothing more nothing else.

also "twisted facts"? :yesokay:

i'll just leave this here: SAVE ME FROM MY DAD!!!

You're a waste of time. I'm not going to read your next replies. Good byeeeee.

16 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

She just showed up to a party with nipple pasties.  No ones controlling her anymore.

You need to take a xanax first of all :madonna:

She also appeared butt naked in the Womanizer video at the start of her conservatorship. Does the state of her dress/undress dictate the amount of control she has on her life? No, didn't think so. So I'm wondering... do you have a valid point? :xcuseme:

11 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

You need to take a xanax first of all :madonna:

She also appeared butt naked in the Womanizer video at the start of her conservatorship. Does the state of her dress/undress dictate the amount of control she has on her life? No, didn't think so. So I'm wondering... do you have a valid point? :xcuseme:

Do you have any from your stash or  did you take all of yours yourself already?

Also that was a music video.  Show me live in person shots of her half naked.  She hasn't been in a very long time.  Especially not on the red carpet.  Her team has tried to subdue her personal image since the c-ship took place 10 years ago.

13 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Do you have any from your stash or  did you take all of yours yourself already?

Also that was a music video.  Show me live in person shots of her half naked.  She hasn't been in a very long time.  Especially not on the red carpet.  Her team has tried to subdue her personal image since the c-ship took place 10 years ago.

Britney is half naked ALL THE TIME. On stage, on her social media, on red carpets.... you are making no sense. She performs almost her entire POM show in underwear. Her last two singles were about having ***. Her **** image has never changed.  :weusay:

You have no point, just admit you are wrong and stop embarrassing yourself.  :byebitch:

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Britney is half naked ALL THE TIME. On stage, on her social media, on red carpets.... you are making no sense. She performs almost her entire POM show in underwear. Her last two singles were about having ***. Her **** image has never changed.  :weusay:

You have no point, just admit you are wrong and stop embarrassing yourself.  :byebitch:

Girl.  Look at all dem lies.  :foh:

Archived