• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IRL:

Brinny: "Lerry ho is dis girl n wha do i have 2 meet ha?" :weirdmeout:

Lerry: "She is Bebe Radar, she sang da song u sang with g-spot"

Brinny: "oh fine then just quickly :ponderney:"

Bebe Radar: "Oh hey Brinny I am a huge fan of yours :unbelievableney:"

Brinny: "Oh i so kno who u ar! You are so cool and exciting..:queenriri: bye now bihh"

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Don't know how I feel about this. Bebe is a talented writer, but lately her material has become really generic...

I hope it's more like her past work from 2013-2014.

I for one can't wait for generic music to come back again! Not BJ-Level obvs... But FF level would be awesome. We need neutral, **** dance tracks which Britney is Brilliant at!

4 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I for one can't wait for generic music to come back again! Not BJ-Level obvs... But FF level would be awesome. We need neutral, **** dance tracks which Britney is Brilliant at!

Femme Fatale at the time wasn't generic though. The whole EDM trend was still just starting to kick off in mainstream radio, it wasn't until early 2013 that it started to become tired and crusty. So having Britney Jean released in late 2013 just stunk on ice.

Bebe's new music on the other hand is suffering from that same BJ formula currently. "No Broken Hearts" is awful. :orangu: 

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Femme Fatale at the time wasn't generic though. The whole EDM trend was still just starting to kick off in mainstream radio, it wasn't until early 2013 that it started to become tired and crusty. So having Britney Jean released in late 2013 just stunk on ice.

Bebe's new music on the other hand is suffering from that same BJ formula. "No Broken Hearts" is awful. :orangu: 

Well then we need safe and current. R&B dance music similar to Justin Bieber, Feel good pop songs are always great e.g Justin Timberlake. 

You know, We need what the GP thinks is 'classic Britney', not our definition of it. No hip hop, No R&B. Pop music and dancey music will work!

Even if some fans on here (Not you) don't want to hear it and are convinced she should sound like Ariana or early Jlo

2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Well then we need safe and current. R&B dance music similar to Justin Bieber, Feel good pop songs are always great e.g Justin Timberlake. 

You know, We need what the GP thinks is 'classic Britney', not our definition of it. No hip hop, No R&B. Pop music and dancey music will work!

Even if some fans on here (Not you) don't want to hear it and are convinced she should sound like Ariana or early Jlo

Personally I'd prefer another Blackout than a Femme Fatale.

Blackout has genres of music that most of this fanbase will enjoy. It has it's more hip hop based tracks as well as synthpop and dance bangers.

Versus an album like Femme Fatale which is really one sided and I'd like Britney to get past that. She doesn't have to become a one trick pony this late into her career, considering she still has a lot of fight in her to release material that she loves... not just what a fraction of her fanbase enjoys.

Keep in mind that Femme Fatale is the album she had the least amount of involvement in when it comes to writing or generally deciding what goes into the melting pot. She was a puppet and Max Martin / Dr. Luke were just there to pull the strings.

I don't want that for Britney anymore because it'll show outside of the music. She'll be bored, disconnected and overall unhappy releasing material she doesn't feel a bond with.

Archived