YOU WANT BRITNEY'S FIRST 8 ALBUMS ON VINYL?

justkeepdoingit

3 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I want something like the new vinyl box set that Rihanna just released. It looks IMMACULATE. I'm not even a stan and I was tempted to buy it, but it's like almost $400 :sassybrit:

Omg same lol the thought crossed my mind  and I slapped myself out of it. I love her and all but I won't spend that much on anyone unless it's  Britney. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

I know i'm just saying that probably they don't going to release vinyl's any time soon. And actually sound quality is the reason of the resurface of vinyl and Master quality is superior to vinyl sound. And, sadly, Tidal is the only one who offer Master quality.

yes, but it doesn't change the fact that no one's using the streaming service, and those who are, are there for exclusives (such as the shareholders' releases). 

britney's label just released "glory" on vinyl. it's a good timing to ask for more.

the single collection box was amazing btw. jive was good with **** like that. RCA ******* sucks.

1 minute ago, justkeepdoingit said:

yes, but it doesn't change the fact that no one's using the streaming service, and those who are, are there for exclusives (such as the shareholders' releases). 

britney's label just released "glory" on vinyl. it's a good timing to ask for more.

And now for the quality, it's really good (I'm NOT promoting anything). Yeah, we should ask for more.

Archived