Surprise! Britney Launched Her 21st Fragrance: 'Fantasy In Bloom'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4-1-2017 at 6:57 PM, breatheheavy said:

In 2012, it was reported Britney's fragrances raked in more than $1.5 billion, so five years later... it's safe to say she's crossed the $2 billion threshold. BILLION.

That can't be true.

Even if Britney would get just 1 dollar per bottle that would mean she would be a multi billionaire by now. 

On 7/1/2017 at 1:49 AM, HenryEvans said:

Gosh I smelled the other day that Midnight Fantasy and omg it's horrible, so cheap.

I've only smelled Believe, Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy

I can easily say my favourite is fantasy cause it smells so clean, fresh and sweet. Believe is my second favourite and I bought it as a gift to my mom, very sweet and sophisticated yet clean and simple. Midnight Fantasy is also great but it's my least favourite of the 3 because it's too fruity imo but I wouldn't call it cheap or horrible. I actually love it but I think it's the fruit notes that make it differ from the original fantasy

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎06 at 11:45 PM, I Just Want More said:

Circus Fantasy

DEAD:icant1:

I totally forgot that was actually a thing. A circus doesn't bring me any pleasant thoughts in the context of fragrance. Lots of animal poop, and sweaty freaks comes to mind.

5 hours ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

I agree. Curious in Control was a FRAGRANCE. One of my all time faves. 

Curious In Control smells amazing! It's so romantic and ****. I'm very surprised that they never did any more Curious flankers - it was her very first fragrance and it was incredibly successful (prob the 2nd most successful after Fantasy).

IMO it's just unfair to Believe that they never did any flankers. Britney herself said it was her favorite of all of her fragrances - they kind of just abandoned it. And Radiance only has one - it was pretty good, they could stand to do more. LEAVE FANTASY ALONE!

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Curious In Control smells amazing! It's so romantic and ****. I'm very surprised that they never did any more Curious flankers - it was her very first fragrance and it was incredibly successful (prob the 2nd most successful after Fantasy).

IMO it's just unfair to Believe that they never did any flankers. Britney herself said it was her favorite of all of her fragrances - they kind of just abandoned it. And Radiance only has one - it was pretty good, they could stand to do more. LEAVE FANTASY ALONE!

EXACTLY. I'm not a massive fan of Believe but it's very unique. It doesn't even smell like a celeb perfume, it smells like a Chanel or Dior.. and I feel like that was it's downfall. You have to really appreciate a fragrance to enjoy it. And the teens that love Fantasy just weren't buying it unfortunately. 

10 hours ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

EXACTLY. I'm not a massive fan of Believe but it's very unique. It doesn't even smell like a celeb perfume, it smells like a Chanel or Dior.. and I feel like that was it's downfall. You have to really appreciate a fragrance to enjoy it. And the teens that love Fantasy just weren't buying it unfortunately. 

Agreed - plus it was released in summer 2007 so it was basically the peak of her breakdown. That's when Sephora and Macys and other places stopped carrying her fragrances so it probably didn't get a lot of exposure either. Plus there was no TV ad.

Archived