Britney Jean

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

There are a little bit of Myah vocals there. Mostly backing. Some remixer made an acoustic version with the lead vocal and most of it was Britney. I'd say about 80-90 percent. Song is still great though.

Yes! At least my fav song off BJ is not ruined! Tx btw!

Why are we poking a dead horse?  

The only song on circus album that myah did bg vocals for was 'circus'

The ONLY songs on Britney jean that include myah are: (Britney and Anthony Preston also did background vocals so I have no idea why myah is constantly brought up) 

Work ***** (hardly even noticeable) 

Tik Tik boom 

Body ache

Til it's gone 

Chilling with you

Now that I found you

Myah is not the ONLY bg vocalist on any song,  there are other background vocals in songs from britney herself and A. Preston,  this myah issue has been taken way out of context,  she's hardly included much apart from body ache. 

Its REALLY worth mentioning that Britney also recorded her own bg vocals,  with Anthony Preston, myah is just a BACKGROUND VOCALIST the only reason she is mainly on body ache is cuz she helped write it!! Body ache is a terrible song.  worst from Britney jean  

There are many other background vocalists out there,  myahs career is over but hey,  she'll always have body ache! 

20 minutes ago, neydelina said:

huh????

:sobbing:

she only did minimal bg vocals on the song 'circus' alongside Britney,  

She is not included on any other track on the circus album,  don't panic,  

39 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Why are we poking a dead horse?  

The only song on circus album that myah did bg vocals for was 'circus'

The ONLY songs on Britney jean that include myah are: (Britney and Anthony Preston also did background vocals so I have no idea why myah is constantly brought up) 

Work ***** (hardly even noticeable) 

Tik Tik boom 

Body ache

Til it's gone 

Chilling with you

Now that I found you

Myah is not the ONLY bg vocalist on any song,  there are other background vocals in songs from britney herself and A. Preston,  this myah issue has been taken way out of context,  she's hardly included much apart from body ache. 

Its REALLY worth mentioning that Britney also recorded her own bg vocals,  with Anthony Preston, myah is just a BACKGROUND VOCALIST the only reason she is mainly on body ache is cuz she helped write it!! Body ache is a terrible song.  worst from Britney jean  

There are many other background vocalists out there,  myahs career is over but hey,  she'll always have body ache! 

nnn you can hear myah on wb really easy tbh

an she is in passenger too 

and alien :ponderney:

considering the main album has 10 tracks and she is on 7 of them, is exaggerated.

they abused of ha be honest 

14 minutes ago, Oxic said:

nnn you can hear myah on wb really easy tbh

an she is in passenger too 

and alien :ponderney:

considering the main album has 10 tracks and she is on 7 of them, is exaggerated.

they abused of ha be honest 

Britney is the lead singer throughout work *****.  

MYAH IS NOT ON PASSENGER!!  

SIA IS THE BACKGROUND VOCALIST ON PASSENGER 

Archived