Britney Jean

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ukfan said:

Britney ALSO does heavy background vocals on work ***** 

I suggest you download the Work ***** multitracks and listen to them if you get a chance. You'll really get a glimpse of how prominent Myah's backing vocals are on that song. She even does the "aaaaah"s by herself. But Britney DOES do all the lead vocals, which is most important.

9 hours ago, ukfan said:

Are you actually saying Britney doesn't sing the chorus in passenger!  

So when in the studio she just didn't do the chorus?  I believe that Britney intentionally sang all of of passenger.  

Do you really think Britney would skip the chorus part when recording a song?  

Will I.am was busy in 2013 and rushed the album.  

It's down to him what the finished product sounds like, 

Myah isn't even on the credits and I don't believe she's included,  I believe Sia is the bg singer.  

Yes, I am saying that. And we have people who have the actual protool sessions to prove it. Idk what went on when Britney was recording Britney Jean/Passenger, I wasn't in the recording studio.

will.i.am wasn't the one who was busy in 2013 :britdrown: It was Britney herself, she was too busy rehearsing and producing the POM Vegas show, which is why many people assume BJ is a rushed mess. Because Britney was too busy focusing on Vegas to put her all into the album. will.i.am may have been the EP, but at the end of the day it's Britney's album. If she wants it to sound a certain way, or be a certain way, then she'll have the final say. But if she doesn't care about her own album then will.i.am can only do so much.

6 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Sis, that high note on JUST ENJOY THE RRIIKIIIIIDEEEEEEEEKANSJWD is NOT B.

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You need to stop being delusional. Listen to any Britney high note and it sounds NOTHING like that nasal whine. It's always airy and soulful.

All of this too. Not only do we have proof that that "ride" note just before the second chorus is Myah, you're delusional if you think that's Britney in the first place :moorangu: She doesn't have the strength to hit a note like that when she's using her higher register. And you can literally tell when Britney stops singing and Myah starts on every song on BJ. Myah's vocals are so nasal, you can tell she's trying really hard to sound like Britney. Where as Britney has beautifully light, airy vocals.

• 1 year later...
On 4/1/2017 at 11:03 AM, ukfan said:

Why are we poking a dead horse?  

The only song on circus album that myah did bg vocals for was 'circus'

The ONLY songs on Britney jean that include myah are: (Britney and Anthony Preston also did background vocals so I have no idea why myah is constantly brought up) 

Work ***** (hardly even noticeable) 

Tik Tik boom 

Body ache

Til it's gone 

Chilling with you

Now that I found you

Myah is not the ONLY bg vocalist on any song,  there are other background vocals in songs from britney herself and A. Preston,  this myah issue has been taken way out of context,  she's hardly included much apart from body ache. 

Its REALLY worth mentioning that Britney also recorded her own bg vocals,  with Anthony Preston, myah is just a BACKGROUND VOCALIST the only reason she is mainly on body ache is cuz she helped write it!! Body ache is a terrible song.  worst from Britney jean  

There are many other background vocalists out there,  myahs career is over but hey,  she'll always have body ache! 

Alien has Myah (not alone not alone)

Work ***** hardly noticiable? The whole bridge is Myah on the high notes while Britney sings in a lower register.

Passenger has the bridge and high note by her, without Britney singing there at all.

Brightest Morning Star has her too, they mixed her vocals with the main ones on the chorus.

Archived