Britney Jean

MakeMeFweaky

Myah on Britney Jean:

1. "Alien" / "Not alone" riff

2. "Work *****" / bg vocals

3. "Perfume" / none

4. "It Should Be Easy" feat. will.i.am / none

5. "Tik Tik Boom" feat. T.I. / bg vocals and adlibs

6. "Body Ache" / bg vocals and lead vocals (2nd verse, bridge)

7. "Til It's Gone" / bg vocals

8. "Passenger" / lead vocals (high note, chorus, bridge)

9. "Chillin' With You" feat. Jamie Lynn / bg and mixed lead vocals

10. "Don't Cry" / none

Deluxe Edition:

11. "Brightest Morning Star" / mixed lead vocals

12. "Hold on Tight' / none

13. "Now That I Found You" / bg vocals

14. "Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)" / none

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Perfume, Don't Cry, It Should Be Easy and I believe Alien. The rest either has a little or a lot of Myah.

Myah does lead vocals on Alien (unfortunately). She sings the "not alone" hook, along with Ana Diaz. The leaked pro tools confirm this.

People with the stems have confirmed that Myah is on almost every song on BJ. And plus, it's pretty easy to tell where Britney stops singing and Myah starts. Myah's vocals are a lot more nasal than Britney's are.

13 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Britney is the lead singer throughout work *****.  

MYAH IS NOT ON PASSENGER!!  

SIA IS THE BACKGROUND VOCALIST ON PASSENGER 

Myah is on Passenger :britdrown: Nick* has the pro tools, he would know. He said that Britney only sings the verses on Passenger, while Myah sings the choruses and bridge and Sia does heavy backing vocals. Basically,  Passenger should've been Britney Spears feat. Myah Marie & Sia.

You're right about Work *****, even tho Myah does have heavy backing vocals on that song as well.

4 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

You're right about Work *****, even tho Myah does have heavy backing vocals on that song as well.

Britney ALSO does heavy background vocals on work ***** 

6 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Britney only sings the verses on Passenger, while Myah sings the choruses and bridge and Sia does heavy backing vocals.

Are you actually saying Britney doesn't sing the chorus in passenger!  

So when in the studio she just didn't do the chorus?  I believe that Britney intentionally sang all of of passenger.  

Do you really think Britney would skip the chorus part when recording a song?  

Will I.am was busy in 2013 and rushed the album.  

It's down to him what the finished product sounds like, 

Myah isn't even on the credits and I don't believe she's included,  I believe Sia is the bg singer.  

16 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Are you actually saying Britney doesn't sing the chorus in passenger!  

So when in the studio she just didn't do the chorus?  I believe that Britney intentionally sang all of of passenger.  

Do you really think Britney would skip the chorus part when recording a song?  

Will I.am was busy in 2013 and rushed the album.  

It's down to him what the finished product sounds like, 

Myah isn't even on the credits and I don't believe she's included,  I believe Sia is the bg singer.  

It's actually true. Passengers stems hqve Myah on the chorus. It's very disturbing I agree but it is in fact true. 

BJ is a mess sadly cause it had potential 

I'm not saying Myah is lead on everything but she is waaaaay to present on most of the songs minus Perfume, ISBE and Don't Cry. 

Ofcourse Myah denies it and ofcourse she isn't credited on Passenger. It leaked before the album came out and everyone was already dropping Myah's name.

As far as I know "Perfume" and "Don't cry" are the two only songs without Myah and 100% Britney. Also for the track "Hold on tight" Myah is only included for a minimal part on the middle eight part meaning its like 95% Britney.

Ironically those are exactly the songs with the best vocals on "Britney Jean" .... While the songs where Myah is allegdly more involved have shitty vocals. 

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Myah on Britney Jean:

1. "Alien" / "Not alone" riff

2. "Work *****" / bg vocals

3. "Perfume" / none

4. "It Should Be Easy" feat. will.i.am / none

5. "Tik Tik Boom" feat. T.I. / bg vocals and adlibs

6. "Body Ache" / bg vocals and lead vocals (2nd verse, bridge)

7. "Til It's Gone" / bg vocals

8. "Passenger" / lead vocals (high note, chorus, bridge)

9. "Chillin' With You" feat. Jamie Lynn / bg and mixed lead vocals

10. "Don't Cry" / none

Deluxe Edition:

11. "Brightest Morning Star" / none

12. "Hold on Tight' / none

13. "Now That I Found You" / bg vocals

14. "Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)" / none

She's also on BMS & HOT. There's a clip of myah singing the chorus of BMS.

8 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

She's also on BMS & HOT. There's a clip of myah singing the chorus of BMS.

If you're talking about that "exposed" clip from YT, it's from a flop exhale member (Michael Vašek) who's trying to make it seem like Myah is on 90% of the album, which is not true. His/her proves were filtered stuff.

He was/is obsessed with it.

23 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

If you're talking about that "exposed" clip from YT, it's from a flop exhale member (Michael Vašek) who's trying to make it seem like Myah is on 90% of the album, which is not true. His/her proves were filtered stuff.

He was/is obsessed with it.

Nahh not that one. I'll see if i can find it. But honestly.. it's also quite noticeable in the acoustic version.

8 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Nahh not that one. I'll see if i can find it. But honestly.. it's also quite noticeable in the acoustic version.

Country Club Martini Crew and Nick, who did acoustic versions, used solely Britney vocals, so all that you hear there is 100% Britney. That's why the acoustic version for Passenger didn't include Britney on the chorus and bridge.

And believe me, they do know how much of Britney is in each track.

1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

Country Club Martini Crew, Nick and all of those who did acoustic versions used solely Britney vocals, so all that you hear there is 100% Britney. That's why the acoustic version for Passenger didn't include Britney on the chorus and bridge.

I thought Nick said only the last chorus for BMS was all Britney in that remix.

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Sis, that high note on JUST ENJOY THE RRIIKIIIIIDEEEEEEEEKANSJWD is NOT B.

A mix of Britney (possibly)  and sia,  as she's background vocalist 

34 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Work ***** is bg vocals. She's on the bridge. And the AAAHHHH AHHHHHH before "now get to work *****".

TIG has the same bg vocals.

BRITNEY IS ALSO A BACKGROUND VOCALIST ON WORK *****!!  

BRITNEY IS ALSO A BACKGROUND VOCALIST ON WORK *****!!  SHE SINGS 95% OF THE SONG.  SHES SINGING BG VOCALS AS WELL, 

SO IS ANTHONY PRESTON  WHY ISN'T ANYONE MENTIONING HIM?  

MYAH IS A DAMN BACKGROUND VOCALIST,  WHO ONLY HAS A CERTIFICATE BECAUSE SHE HELPED WRITE BODY ACHE AND SANG A BIT ON IT, IT'S ARGUABLY THE WORST SONG ON THE ALBUM. 

HER CAREER IS OVER. TEAM BRITNEY WONT HIRE HER AGAIN.  

BJ IS BRITNEYS WORST ALBUM.  

Archived