Where is this from?

Perfect Britney

2 hours ago, Perfect Britney said:

I'm sorry you prefer some ugly $5 pants over expensive and colorful outfits

I'm sorry, but you guys prefer trendy boring outfit that being worn by every female artist. I'll take those 5$ pants with the under 15$ Baby One More Time outfits any day. and you wish that these mediocric and trendy outfits reach the legendary level of those simple "cheap" outfit.... 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Genuine said:

I'm sorry, but you guys prefer trendy boring outfit that being worn by every female artist. I'll take those 5$ pants with the under 15$ Baby One More Time outfits any day. and you wish that these mediocric and trendy outfits reach the legendary level of those simple "cheap" outfit.... 

Maybe with some alterations they could've worked, but the pants are too simple. The tops needs to be flashy for it to work, kind of like this:

25e97f4c373a4473026193558c81e14a.jpg

1 hour ago, The Genuine said:

They are hideous end of 

Archived