My favorite look of the year!

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I do not agree, I think the tone of the skin is perfect for that outfit and the makeup is very well! It's a youthful look and it makes her look younger :BBMAney:

really?? interesting how different we see it. To me she looks 10 years older with the dark eyes and tan. Her face looks so much fresher with the light make up. I agree that the tone is nice for the outfit but I just dont like it for her face.

britney-spears-at-2016-billboard-music-a

Britney-Spears-mtv-vmas-04-billboard-whi

6 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

really?? interesting how different we see it. To me she looks 10 years older with the dark eyes and tan. Her face looks so much fresher with the light make up. I agree that the tone is nice for the outfit but I just dont like it for her face.

britney-spears-at-2016-billboard-music-a

Britney-Spears-mtv-vmas-04-billboard-whi

I also like the make-up and hair she wore on the VMAs but for that BBMA outfit to shine she had to pick up her hair and the smokey eyes on the whole set look good! And yes really sometimes we look at it differently from one of the others and unlike you I think it in the general set she looks younger than in the VMA for example.

bbmas-3.jpg

Whenever I look at this picture, I fall in love with her!

Archived