Amazing Change Your Mind choreography

Widowmaker

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See......... this is a FULL armography, the one that a lot of people critices of Britney these days... the diference is these girls pull it off really good and every movement is well placed along the song... that's the problem, not the armography itself. :staysalty:

God, change her ******* choreographer please!!  :meltdown:

'Love Me Down' and 'Change Your Mind' HAS TO SEE THE GLORY LIGHT AND BECOME 3RD AND 4RD SINGLE PLEASE!! :forkit:

12 minutes ago, Luminous said:

See......... this is a FULL armography, the one that a lot of people critices of Britney these days... the diference is these girls pull it off really good and every movement is well placed along the song... that's the problem, not the armography itself. :staysalty:

God, change her ******* choreographer please!!  :meltdown:

'Love Me Down' and 'Change Your Mind' HAS TO SEE THE GLORY LIGHT AND BECOME 3RD AND 4RD SINGLE PLEASE!! :forkit:

The subtle footwork with the arms was perfect on that chorepgraphy tbh :foh:

Ive seen a lot of choreography to Glory songs and they are good but not iconic and look to forced along with this. Even though there isnt much choreo for SP I really do enjoy what they did with it for the official video. It feels like its meant for the song. I think CYM screams single treatment and we all know that at best were only getting two more, but this song is catchy and fun. Its dancey yet urban and a lot of people have made choreo videos like this to it as people vibe off it. Im ready for a **** spanish smasha, bring it Brit. Were all ready :slayney::hipney::bootyney: The screaming ah ah ahs in the chorus are extremely catchy and hot as **** tbh. I LOVE this song.

Archived