OMFG my boss met britney

jokobish

Sorry this is really random I'm tipsy at my work Christmas party I just started working as a receptionist at a salon and my boss was telling this story about how years ago (I asked before or after 2007 it was before) used to travel to LA for hair and he got a call from someone named Britney and then she said her last name was Spears and she wanted him to come style her hair and he asked her her address (he said he was FREAKING) and she was like "uhhhhh lemme call u back"  and he started laughing saying she didn't know her own address. Anyways sorry this is a pointless story I'm just freaking out. He said he styled her hair for a few months and that they would smoke cigs and laugh. that's it lol 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Slayber said:

Didn't someone post about their dad meeting Britney in a gym yesterday? Everybody's meeting her. So crazy!!

Haha yeah I know I literally was like "WAIT STOP U MET BRITNEY SPEARS!?!?" And he was like "yess this was when she was the hugest, I mean hugest, celebrity out there" I was like OMG STOP.

58 minutes ago, Enoshima Junko said:

Queen of don't know anything :moorangu:

:gobaby:

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

Haha yeah I know I literally was like "WAIT STOP U MET BRITNEY SPEARS!?!?" And he was like "yess this was when she was the hugest, I mean hugest, celebrity out there" I was like OMG STOP.

ask him for receipts, like a pic or something. :lessons:

10 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

is this true ? :unbelievableney:

He seemed like he was telling the truth!! Idk! The part that made me believe him was when he was saying that he was literally freaking out on the phone so much that he like wasn't comprehending what she was saying because he like couldn't breathe lol 

Archived