Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Anyone that says Britney cannot tour anymore are dumb and naive as ****.

When your fans are spending thousands (THOUSANDS) to travel, stay in a hotel and see your show....
then why the **** would people not jump at the chance to buy a 60 dollar or 100 dollar ticket to see her
at their nearest, local arena? You people don't make any sense. In addition people would see her because of how
long its been since she's toured. There are fans that said they were so happy to see her in London at the Apple Fest...
because they felt they possibly may not ever get to see her live in their lifetime again!!!

I've said this before and I'll say this again... if Britney Spears dropped an AMAZING lead single, with an AMAZING music video
and then had a huge surprise, global announcement of a return world tour after almost 10 years of absence from touring...
not only would fans buy the tickets, but the GP would as well. If she also did some major TV performances as well, ones with 
high ratings like Superbowl, or not even Superbowl... just a big television show that brings in the ratings and at the end of her
performance announce it on tele, that in itself will sell tickets.

What you guys seem to forget, the reason Glory and her singles aren't selling is because her team aren't ******* promoting
her new material properly. Every performance is completely based upon her residency. So what do you people expect?
Your logic going off on 'Glory' promo doesn't make sense. If she left Vegas and suddenly had a tour to promote, they'd promote the tour
and new material. The FF tour did just fine, but you people talk like she had to cancel the tour like Xtina coz no one was buying tickets.

My thoughts exactly 

Britney-Spears-tea-2.jpg?w=600

2 hours ago, Doug said:

It would be really easy for her to have a successful tour now that she regained her confidence, specially internationally, since the last one was FF and it was incredibly underwhelming.

The problem is her team... We all know damn well they're not capable of building the hype and creating interest for it. Touring in any time soon would mean a cheap *** production, boring promo and that same old marketing strategies they're using since the 00s.

They're so out of touch with the music market, it makes me so sad, cause she's been doing the most and working really hard on things that have no significant impact. Like, she did 3 festivals in a row this month, and just a few minutes of ONE of them will be televised, that's so dumb.

(Every time I try to comment I end up writing a big *** text, that's how tired I am of her team's fuckery)

:sassybrit:

Again, those festival are radio shows which helps with her airplay

1 hour ago, dcooper29090 said:

She has said time and time again though that she has nothing to prove and it's just for fun now (although evidently she does still need to prove to GP). 

Unless she decides to have a complete overhaul of her image and starts to sing live, nothing is gonna work. Her promo schedule has been fine this era but in the words of Larry, it just didn't work. At this stage the GP is bored of her one trick gimmick and I don't blame them, I don't think anybody does full playback except for her and like julia volkova lol. 

I love your enthusiasm and hope and I was once the same but I've been saying it to myself since 2010 and although she's improved massively, she really doesn't have the drive she once did and I just accept it for what it is now. 

If vegas finishes in 2017 then I will be optimistic again.

The public is not tired of her performances

This is the same public that tolerates shitty performers like Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift

Britney performs better than those ones

20 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

And glory and singles sales and success proves they dont miss her one bit:byebitch: i'm sorry but its the cruel truth

Not many people even knew glory was released ,  because it wasn't the main focus of promotion BECAUSE OF VEGAS.  

Britney is suddenly getting loads of plays from "my only wish this year" which is an incredibly old song for her, why is it getting so many plays??  because people are still just discovering it and liking it. realising how much they like her.

The gp do miss her, they still like her, WHEN she's available. 

She needs to promote her MUSIC more cuz that's what the GP are interested in  , what's available.  music and tours.  

The GP all around the world aren't going to be interested in an exclusive show that can only be seen in vegas,

HOWEVER seen as she's an icon and she actually means so much to people, I'm pretty sure it would be a HUGE deal to ALOT of people if she was coming to your country /city to perform. people miss her and want her back. 

She's too young to be still in Vegas.  the world misses her as a popular mainstream artist.  

Any newcomer in music can bag a number one nowadays.  Britney is pop royalty, an icon,  a tour from her means more to people than any other flavour of the month. :truthtea:

Archived