Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, David. said:

right now a tour would flop

not here for those headlines of her giving away tickets for 3 dollars

I'm so sick of hearing this,  with the right amount of music videos and promo before the tour starts it could be a huge success.  the demand is there,  people miss her.  

These days all it takes is a decent and consistent amount of exposure,  media will do alot of the work.  

33 minutes ago, David. said:

right now a tour would flop

not here for those headlines of her giving away tickets for 3 dollars

She doesn't have to play at 25,000 seat arenas.

She can play here-

1305300326101770509_811166_v1.jpg

Or here-

18.jpg

Or this-

greek-theatre-night.jpg

The top theatre has 15,000 seats, but it's in NYC so it would undoubtedly sell out. The bottom 2 have less than 10,000 seats. All are popular music venues.

9 minutes ago, ukfan said:

These days all it takes is a decent and consistent amount of exposure,  media will do alot of the work.  

That's what they said when Britney was promoting Glory and doing big stuffs (VMA, Carpool Karaoke, Apple Music festival..), and look how how no one except the fans gave a single **** about it :queenriri:

A tour would flop big times, FFT was a semi-flop when she had #1 hits on radio; I will let you guess how successful a Glory tour would be when her current single peaked at #86 on the charts

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Does anyone know someone she knew was in this festival or not? Because she looks weirdly energetic...reminds me of when Kevin was in the audience during Onyx... 

For some weird reason. I know I'm totally reaching. 

What  are you thinking about ?

Archived