Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

Shame it was basically the SAME performances she's already done 1000 times, but it's what we were expecting. 

The DYWCO choreo with the invisible pole continues to amaze me - could they not change it a little to incorporate NOT having a pole? :gloria: 

Old Britney: We have to completely redo DYWCO for the festivals. Without a pole, I'll look stupid as hell. 

Currentney: I'm not changing anything. I'll just pretend there's a pole above me to grab hold of and people will just believe it's there.

I'm shocked at how many times G Eazy and Tinashe have been able to perform MM and SP live. If only Team Flop were as good at everything else as they are at scheduling guest artists :dontlike:

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

SHE IS DEF SMITTEN WITH SOMEONE I CAN ALWAYS TELL WHEN SHE HAS HAD SOME GOOD D. GET SOME OF THAT 22 YR OLD MUSLCE c*ck BRINNI YASS :milkney:

AND THE WAY SHE COULDN'T WAIT TO GET G-EAZY'S HANDS OFF HER. SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A ONE-MAN WOMAN...   CONFIRMED.

39 minutes ago, timito said:

OMG so funny. She didn't want him to hug her you can see how she was trying to get away 

Did you watch the same show tbh???? She was really WANTING to be close to him and turning around to let him hug her and at the end she pulled his other hand to get it around her!!!!! It was the hottest they have EVER been!!!!

25 minutes ago, Slayde said:

OH MY GOSH HER EYEBROWS SHE DARKENED THEM EDGHWEOPHAFOAINEGWPH 

It has literally lifted her face and made her already flawless young looking face another 15 years younger she looks 20 i am snatched :staysalty:

Special requested by persian army :milkney: 

Archived