Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

For the love of God, someone PLEASE correct Britney on how to pronounce TInashe's name... it's so fking embarrassing. :zoomzoom:

Unless they have some kind of inside joke and they're just trolling us... :uknowit:

We should protest and start calling Britney "Bethany Spear". 

#BethanySpear trend it *******

15 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

heres a closer view of make me. Britney loves holding his hand it seems like they both couldn't like they heir eyes off each other! & at the end I notice britney kinda taps his leg 

I was just about to post this!!!!!!!! Also she intentionally turns around many times and at one point he 100% checks out her *** lol

5 minutes ago, grandespears94 said:

It really makes me so proud of her that she's looking so comfortable and confident to be performing at these big arenas again. She's really giving it her all and nailing the choreo :otears:

Giving it her all? Call me what you want but she's not nailing any choreography. Maybe Work ***** and Slave but every other song is her half assing steps and I don't expect her to dance as hard as her dancers but she rarely completes her moves. I think she's happy and having a good time but giving it her all? Absolutely not. People will say I'm not a fan, but I think real fans will call it like they see it. 

17 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

heres a closer view of make me. Britney loves holding his hand it seems like they both couldn't like they heir eyes off each other! & at the end I notice britney kinda taps his leg 

Britney grabbed his hand at the end to get it off her f*ing ***... prick.. also tried to grab her face

Archived