Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DURING JINGLE BASH

Britney appears on stage: 

"How are you feeeelinggg Tripple Hoo??" :comingthru:

She slays and then... SP comes andd 

"Pleasee give it up for Taaaanisheee....yeeeeyyy" and then whispers "damn right, gurl, I finally pronounced her name correctly :foh: ............ Ooops, maybe not? Tanishe? Tinasha? Whatever, it's not like I'm going to see her ever again :forkit:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, falka said:

Two songs;

- Make me with Tinashe

Slumber Party with G-Eazy 

:staysalty: no worries.

G can be tapped on the floor too. :quirkney: 

Big finale - 3.

Trust me.

:saycheese:

Switching up the tapping choreo I see! :rihclap: And imagine G-Eazy and Tinashe stay on stage for an encore of 3... And they all have a threesome together? :queenflopga2:

"1, 2, 3, Brit, Tinashe and G / getting down with 3P / Everybody loves counting!" :queenflopga2:

5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Switching up the tapping choreo I see! :rihclap: And imagine G-Eazy and Tinashe stay on stage for an encore of 3... And they all have a threesome together? :queenflopga2:

"1, 2, 3, Brit, Tinashe and G / getting down with 3P / Everybody loves counting!" :queenflopga2:

That's a purpose of big fat finale, :kisses: .

Just now, Derek08 said:

Says who? Stop being an idiot. Britney literally did almost everything she could this year and u guys r still complaining . She started in May and she kept going until December. She's almost 100 percent going to the people's choice awards because she has four nominations

I'm an idiot for not being delusional and telling it how it is? :blol: Stop being defensive.. I didn say anything about her not doing any promo. I hope I'm wrong but it seems like the eras over after tomorrow unless theres something up her sleeves that we dont know about yet or SP could rise on the charts and help the era.

3 minutes ago, Britilicious said:

And?

:sassybrit:

it's cool and faded. :sassybrit:

Archived