Britney can't wait to watch Madonna's "Rebel Heart Tour"! (New tweet)

Just now, A.D. said:

Then he also said Britney's BBMA's performance was a mess and that it looks like she had been injured and that her dancing and overall presence was confusing 

:orangu: i cant', like it's her best performance in years, he can keep living his sad life stanning for the ***** that violently stomps her feet on invisible insects :queenflopga2:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, A.D. said:

Funny how he keeps saying Britney is not as iconic as Beyoncé yet this **** is bitter enough to create an account here to shade Britney and pretend to like her. Queen of remaining iconic as a solo artist while the other ***** had to join a girl group and took years to reach icon status :staysalty:

And almost being instantly iconic too :staysalty: But tbh, like the level of desperation of the flea hive or whatever they call themselves is astonishing :orangu:

2 hours ago, BratzBitch said:

:orangu: i cant', like it's her best performance in years, he can keep living his sad life stanning for the ***** that violently stomps her feet on invisible insects :queenflopga2:

I never said her performance was a mess, I asked him why was she being lead around the stage by dancers and IF she was maybe injured before the performance. 

This only became an issue because I disagreed with him that I'm A Slave was the most iconic female pop artist choreography. I said in MY opinion Madonna's Vogue and Janet's Ryhthm Nation are more iconic 

2 hours ago, A.D. said:

Funny how he keeps saying Britney is not as iconic as Beyoncé yet this **** is bitter enough to create an account here to shade Britney and pretend to like her. Queen of remaining iconic as a solo artist while the other ***** had to join a girl group and took years to reach icon status :staysalty:

Funny how our DM conversation revolved around you suggesting pop music for me to listen to and then me giving you my honest opinion of a Carly Rae Jepsen album and Sky whoever it was you suggested. 

You asked me what my opinion was of Britney and I said things like she's the template for modern pop stars as we know it. But you left that out and tried to do an expose for an audience all because I openly admitted to preferring natural dancers like Jt and Usher. 

Archived