Britney can't wait to watch Madonna's "Rebel Heart Tour"! (New tweet)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the dvd will inspire Britney to rip up her Vegas contract and embark on her own Ww tour!  

Also I'm down for a Madonna and Britney collaboration but honestly I have no idea why Arianna has to tag along,  can't it just be the 2 rightful queens??  

a32d67a680ebe38d8e4459f347bf9059.jpg

On 12/10/2016 at 2:39 AM, Body ache said:

I'm watching it right now. Always thought Britney's cover of Burning up is so much better than the original.

this gotta be Britney's best cover ever... the song fits her so well... :staysalty:

15 hours ago, Morning Glory said:

Imagine a live performance tho - 

Ariana sounding like early Mariah.

Madonna sounding like... Madonna. 

Britney lip syncing... badly :gloria: 

yes. no more collaborations. it's embarrassing to see her performing playback with artists singing live at the same time we have to admit it. :byebitch:

39 minutes ago, A.D. said:

She did. The setlist was a bit disappointing though but that's just because she performed the weakest tracks from Rebel Heart and Candy Shop also made an appearance. It was a great way to start the Sticky & Sweet tour but much like Hard Candy's dated production leave it in 2008 :byebitch:

*****, the only songs I enjoy form HC are Miles Away and Give It 2 Me, the rest can **** off tbh :byebitch: I'm glad there was Who's That Girl (love the song) but I wish it wasn't acoustic :moorangu: Oh and hate La Vie en Rose, I absolutely loathe Edith Piaf, one of my least favorite singers of all time :staysalty: ***** completely paid dust to Confession on a Dance Floor too :byebitch:

Just now, A.D. said:

Give It 2 Me was the highlight of HC the same way Nobody Knows Me was the greatest thing about AL :beysip:

Absolutely hate La Vie en Rose. Edith Piaf is so overrated, the French gp need to stop acting as if she's better than Celine Dion :byebitch:

Confessions is my second favorite Madge album behind Bedtime Stories. Ray of Light is still my third but that one Exhale **** who's obsessed with it and compares everything Britney does to ROL completely RUINED my likening for most songs :squintney:

Well I mean American Life is lowkey her most forgettable album, but I love how shady you are :gloria: Ikr? I ******* hate her so much, like I can't stand her or any of her songs :byebitch: SAME sis, I can't say ROL is one of my faves now, he totally ruined it for me :orangu: I also love her very first album, it's filled with bops, and RH was pretty nice too, one of my faves from 2015 :staysalty:

Just now, A.D. said:

The character from PLL I have in my avi was a fan of Edith Piaf but even she knew the ***** was annoying so she tortured the protagonists of the show with a voice mail that constantly repeated one of her English songs :selenerz:

RH had some songs I couldn't stand like *****, I'm Madonna and Unapologetic ***** but it was a great return to form. I also can't stand MDNA except for *********, that deserved a mv as iconic as the tour performance and she ******* released Turn Up The Radio instead :meltdown:

It's sweet that you love how shady I am. Let's finger each other's orifices and make a water bed out of our juices :riri:

OMG, Turn Up The Radio is like the worst song she ever released, I hate it so much :byebitch: And yaaas sis, let's get naughty :milkney:

Just now, A.D. said:

It's kinda sad that her discography in the 2000's was lackluster for the most part. Only Music and Confessions were GREAT albums :sassybrit: Erotica was considered her weakest effort in the 90's but even that album gained a very positive perception over the years and it addresses social issues and it features one of the most iconic queer anthems of all-time aka Deeper and Deeper :queenflopga2: AL, HC and MDNA only have one or two tracks that stand-out to me because she tried to do way too much with these albums :byebitch: Thank God her discography is still one of the best out there. 3 stinkers versus 10 bangers is a MAJOR win. I mean, Beyoncé has 6 albums and I only dug her last 2 cause the first 4 sounded like a bunch of Ashanti/Ciara/Leona Lewis rejects :staysalty:

Agreed, that's very good that she has so many great albums, like even Gaga can't do that, she only has 5 albums and we already seen her worst with 2 out of 5 :staysalty: And Beyoncé was just that, another R'n'B girl, she only decided to change very recently :staysalty:

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

I'm glad she changed though. I might be on the minority here but I never liked her as a commercial R&B artist. She might be an entitled egomaniac who dances like a headless turkey trying to escape a voodoo ritual but her last 2 albums slay :queenriri:

Like @BreatheOnMoi said, that Madonna impersonator's career will end in 2017. It's a good thing the ***** has been wearing all these "hipster lesbian who eats librarian pu$$y" hats lately, she's preparing to get scalped since she's ran out of gimmicks :staysalty:

:gloria::gloria::gloria::gloria: Living for this comparison sis :orangu: But I agree, and she has a smart team, that ******* ***** :moorangu: And right? I hope people wake up, but I mean they can't see right through her when she's nominated for 9 Grammies, I still have hope tho :staysalty:

Just now, A.D. said:

Grammies are all about popularity and not quality. No disrespect to Lemonade or the self-titled, I bought both these albums but she didn't deserve certain nominations like the Rock one. Sure, Don't Hurt Yourself is a bop but it samples a Led Zepplin track (I'm sure you never heard of this name :jackk:) and it's a mix of Blues Soul AND Rock, not pure Rock like the category it was submitted to seems to hint at :queenie:

I actually can't remember any of Lemonade's songs, but I think I know which one it is :moorangu: Yeah, it's just a popularity contest, I mean didn't Taylor get one too? :meltdown:

Just now, A.D. said:

It's the one with Jack White. It's a good album tbh, the only track I dislike is Formation :forkit:

1989 has some bops but it didn't do a good job capturing an 80's pop vibe like Carly's Emotion :byebitch:

Idk who Jack White is, But I remember vaguely what it sounds like when she says "don't hurt yourself" :moorangu: I wouldn't know, I didn't even bother listening to it, I only remember like 22 or whatever it was :gloria:

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

I sometimes forget this is a pop forum and not everyone listens to other genres :queenie:

22 was actually from the album prior to 1989. 1989 featured way too many kid bops like Shake It Off, Blank Space, Bad Blood and that awful Lana Del Rey rip-off Wildest Dreams. I only liked Out of The Woods, This Love, Clean and You Are in Love. Those are 4 tracks out of 16 sis :gloria:

OMG I was way off :orangu: Oh, that's why I never even thought of listening to it if it's the same album that birthed the worst pop song of the century :queenflopga2:

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

I hate Shake It Off. I'll admit I used to love her country songs, she actually wrote relatable break-up anthems but her music has been very lackluster since We Are Never Getting Back Together, that one is Max Martin at his worse. At least 22 was a bop :queenie:

Yeah, I also liked Trouble or whatever, that's a bop tbh :moorangu: And I actually never listened to her country, except one song (which I can't remember), she wasn't popular during her country phase in France, or maybe I ignored her, idk :moorangu:

Just now, A.D. said:

Now she's just another basic pop act with a surfboard ***. There are certain ******* here who defend her as if she's better than Britney. But then again there's also a certain member here (a lot of people on Exhale have been noticing it lately) that said Britney's dancing was always smoke & mirrors and not impressive like Beyoncé's. This ***** also had the nerve to say MJ and Janet aren't as smooth or fluid as Usher or JT when they are inspired by them in the first place 

***** where? Janet and MJ are 100000x times better than JT and Usher (even if I like him), like how? :orangu: I'm dying tbh, and honestly the smoke and mirrors are Beyoncé's, just for the record :moorangu: Like i'm dying tbh, I wish I could've witnessed that tbh :gloria:

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

It was during a DM convo but I'm sure that if you catch that user lurking around here during a Beyoncé thread which is when he only shows up to comment you can see this whole "wanting to know Britney" act is a fraud. He also thinks her sweet personality is a farse since according to him she was unlikbale during the breakdown days and thinks she's dumb as rock for "not knowing the meaning to Oops" even though she gives no ***** about her old hits lol

What a dumb ***** tbh :orangu: I still can't at people being offended by that, like who the **** cares about what Oops means? I'm tired AF of like people asking about her previous achievements and answers we heard so many times :byebitch:

Archived