Britney Spears Mac Collection!

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I find it cute how her own makeup looks like a mess a lot of times, instead of having to look ''perfect'' the 24 hours, she's adorable. :giggleney:

That's something I love about her too cause it's very relatable. Some people here judge her for the way she looks when she goes to the supermarket but a majority of times a girl has no nerve to spend an hour in front of the mirror. 

8 minutes ago, Ananaskopf said:

Tarte, Too Faced, OCC would be cool but yeah it would never get the same attention. 
Her own makeup line would be cool, too. :cutesybrit:

Yes but it's difficult, the make-up market is very competitive and it is saturated with brands, what would she have to offer (new in the market) if she launches herself a brand of make-up? :ponderney:

6 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't think ppl think of Britney and think amazing makeup. She's really down to earth and let's face it, her own makeup looks a mess sometimes. How is she going to market a whole collection? I think it works for those really glam superstars like Mariah or Rihanna or whatever. She needs something that makes sense..like a Starbucks partnership. 

A drink at Starbucks with Britney's name was going to be a hit, it's time for her to turn to the food trade :forkit:

7 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't think ppl think of Britney and think amazing makeup. She's really down to earth and let's face it, her own makeup looks a mess sometimes. How is she going to market a whole collection? I think it works for those really glam superstars like Mariah or Rihanna or whatever. She needs something that makes sense..like a Starbucks partnership. 

Ia but Mariah isnt a fashion icon either. They already released lipstick with Christina, lady Gaga, cyndi Lauper, Nicki, Rihanna, ariana, halsey, etc. Not all of them are everytime flaw-free and with good makeup on it. I think a Britney one would be good and shes more relevant than Mariah nowadays, but their idea was good to release a collection next to Christmas. 

38 minutes ago, Ananaskopf said:

That's something I love about her too cause it's very relatable. Some people here judge her for the way she looks when she goes to the supermarket but a majority of times a girl has no nerve to spend an hour in front of the mirror. 

Me too. And I really dont like celebs like Kim K, Rihanna, Jlo and Bleache that are always trying to be fashion icons or perfect. But it amazes me how she doesnt know how to do a make up herself yet. I mean, since 16 years old she has People Who does it on her, so I thought shed learn eventually lol 

7 hours ago, Bennyfromtheblock said:

I'm not trying to preach, but if she releases a make-up collection, it would be cool if she chose a cruelty free company...but that's just me. :queenflopga2:

But i thought Mac only tested in china? Bc to sell there u have to put ur company into testing. I ******* hate China for this. 

34 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

A drink at Starbucks with Britney's name was going to be a hit, it's time for her to turn to the food trade :forkit:

Or imagine special Britney holiday cups from Starbucks. That would be huge. Their holiday cups always trend on twitter and cause major buzz. And a lot of GP can associate Britney with Starbucks because a lot of her candids are with the brand

5 minutes ago, Arya said:

Me too. And I really dont like celebs like Kim K, Rihanna, Jlo and Bleache that are always trying to be fashion icons or perfect. But it amazes me how she doesnt know how to do a make up herself yet. I mean, since 16 years old she has People Who does it on her, so I thought shed learn eventually lol 

I've been going to the hairdresser since I was a little girl, cutting my hair and making hairstyles, and yet I still can not do it today! Because I never wanted to learn how to do it, maybe that's the case with her, she knows how to make a basic make-up or simply does not have the patience to put a lot of things and leaves them to important situations.

9 minutes ago, Arya said:

Ia but Mariah isnt a fashion icon either. They already released lipstick with Christina, lady Gaga, cyndi Lauper, Nicki, Rihanna, ariana, halsey, etc. Not all of them are everytime flaw-free and with good makeup on it. I think a Britney one would be good and shes more relevant than Mariah nowadays, but their idea was good to release a collection next to Christmas. 

Mariah isn't a fashion icon but she is all about glamour and being over the top and done up to the nines and all that. So a glamourous sparkly makeup collection fits her. All the ppl you listed are more like that than Britney. I'm not saying it wouldn't be successful. MAC collections do well but it just seems off brand for Britney when she herself hates being done up like that. 

The intimate collection could've been a good marketing thing. Partner it and Private Show with VIctorias secret for the second collection. 

Then you'd have Gaga, Weeknd, Britney doing the show

if you buy a bundle of intimate panties with Private Show perfume, you get a preorder and track. 

29 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Or imagine special Britney holiday cups from Starbucks. That would be huge. Their holiday cups always trend on twitter and cause major buzz. And a lot of GP can associate Britney with Starbucks because a lot of her candids are with the brand

Lol do an Oprah and come out with different kinds of Britney lattes :orangu: . I'm surprised they haven't reached it to her, could've put her CDs on the counter and play the mellow tracks on a Glory in their playlists

9 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

Lol do an Oprah and come out with different kinds of Britney lattes :orangu: . I'm surprised they haven't reached it to her, could've put her CDs on the counter and play the mellow tracks on a Glory in their playlists

That would have been amazing. Starbucks has such loyal customers. Ppl who go there everyday listening to glory and turning that into a sale? Would have been so good for this era. I promise we're smarter than her stupid team.

16 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

The intimate collection could've been a good marketing thing. Partner it and Private Show with VIctorias secret for the second collection. 

Then you'd have Gaga, Weeknd, Britney doing the show

if you buy a bundle of intimate panties with Private Show perfume, you get a preorder and track. 

What ever happened to that collection? I feel like they released it and barely talked about it in 2 years lol

44 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I've been going to the hairdresser since I was a little girl, cutting my hair and making hairstyles, and yet I still can not do it today! Because I never wanted to learn how to do it, maybe that's the case with her, she knows how to make a basic make-up or simply does not have the patience to put a lot of things and leaves them to important situations.

I think Britney doesnt know how to do even a basic makeup. Not dragging, but her eyes always seem a mess lol

45 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Mariah isn't a fashion icon but she is all about glamour and being over the top and done up to the nines and all that. So a glamourous sparkly makeup collection fits her. All the ppl you listed are more like that than Britney. I'm not saying it wouldn't be successful. MAC collections do well but it just seems off brand for Britney when she herself hates being done up like that. 

Ure probably right but Britney is more legendary than all of them and she already said she was a Mac girl lol 

Mimi collection is beautiful, there is one lipstick that i really liked and i think the colours suit her well. 

Archived