Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so I ended up getting tickets the very last minute last night and she slayed me! It was weird cause when I saw her in Vegas everyone was hyped and excited but I was the only one in my section going hard and dancing along while everyone just sat with blank stares and had their phones out. She looked AMAZING. Her ***** in that top were unreal. The only song people really got excited for was toxic and crazy it was pretty much silent during dywco. Slumber party was fun and of course all of us singing happy birthday to her.

I was really shocked though there was A lot Of Backstreet Boys fans I even think they got a louder crowd than Bieber did which was shocking cause he was the reason all the teen girls showed up. 

I'm know I'll probably get negative rep for this but..

She really can't pronounce Tinashe's name right? I mean I'm not even a huge fan of Tinashe but the girl basically worships Brit and she can't even learn how to say her name? And it's not like she's some random appearance on stage, they have a song and MV together..:ponderney:

I know people say she's really dumb and not with it etc, and although I don't agree with that, it's honestly kind of worrisome to me that she can't even get the name of someone she collaborated with right. It's either she really doesn't give a flying ****, or she's really that out of it that she legit doesn't know how to say her name correctly. I wouldn't really care that much if it was a one off, but it's happened twice now right? Jesus get your **** together.:sassybrit:

2 minutes ago, OrWasThatYourShadow said:

I'm know I'll probably get negative rep for this but..

She really can't pronounce Tinashe's name right? I mean I'm not even a huge fan of Tinashe but the girl basically worships Brit and she can't even learn how to say her name? And it's not like she's some random appearance on stage, they have a song and MV together..:ponderney:

I know people say she's really dumb and not with it etc, and although I don't agree with that, it's honestly kind of worrisome to me that she can't even get the name of someone she collaborated with right. It's either she really doesn't give a flying ****, or she's really that out of it that she legit doesn't know how to say her name correctly. I wouldn't really care that much if it was a one off, but it's happened twice now right? Jesus get your **** together.:sassybrit:

Maybe she just likes to pronounce her name ala Britishney, i.e. with a British accent. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me lol :giggleney:

Archived