Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

She looked amazing. I don't like these performances, nor her energy. But if it helps Slumber Party on the charts, I'm here for it. However, she radically changed during POM, the first night of the revamp was iconic and the rest of the days were pure slayage; saying this, I hope she gets better and better (as she did back then), because I see her bogged down as a perfomer (again)

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

She's been showing her belly for many years after her kids though. It would be weird for her out of nowhere to develop an insecurity about her stomach. Espically considering she's in the best shape she's been in for years. I think she just likes the thing but it doesn't go with this outfit. It fits with her BOM/TOMH outfit but not this one :nicki2:

Because people said her stomach looked weird/gross at iheart. Basically people suck, and she's been wearing it nonstop since. 

Honestly,i don't know how to react to this. :pensiveney:

Is this real? Or photoshoped? Did her team do that as a sign that the original clip will be released on Vevo? Did the festival do it just to create some meltdowns? :britstare11:

I need ANSWERS!!!!!!! :lessons:

56 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Yeah I love her top it's very Britney. Her extensions have been fighting with her lately. :plzexplain:

Don't get me started on her hair...but it's cute that's a thing...I don't think anyone else's fan is worried about how their faves hair look every time they want to perform! Britney fans struggle the most tbh. 

Archived