[OVER] Slumber Party beats Little Mix's Hair on the Mix 93.3 Poll 51% VS 49% and will rightfully get their spin!!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Well now that you know, maybe you can actually do something productive unlike making 5,000 posts on a britney spears forum within 4 months :cigney:

Something productive like what? I'm a student, there's nothing I'm supposed to do besides studying and being on a Britney forum isn't preventing me from doing that. Especially judging by my marks. You failed really hard there. Also is there a problem with investing time on Britney? Would you shade someone for posting a lot on a forum about cars and video games? Half of my posts are bumps by the way. This stale shade doesn't always work. It also doesn't hit as hard as you'd think it would because I take it as a sign of me being more dedicated to Britney and seeing her successful than you.  :queenriri:

Do you know that winning the vote will get us spins on this station? How can you belittle that?  :explainlol:

Archived