'I hated Britney Spears until I saw myself in her' - wonderful buzzfeed article

Dynasty

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's great and cool and all but is anyone else frankly very sick of the stereotypical britney comment "I still see sadness in her eyes," the guy puts it in this article and I see/hear it all the time. It's such a huge thing to say and it's founded on literally nothing but some people's misguided intuition. I feel like people are looking for a reason to think she's still not okay, they still want her to be the hurt little girl. Maybe I'm in the wrong and she's really desperately trapped in the life she's living now but she has not said nor done anything to imply she's absent and unfulfilled. I'm so angry about this I may have to make a thread soon, I just wanna know what other people think about this comment. 

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I never hated Britney, but I did hate ON her a few times before I became a fan. :yaknow: I mostly didn't know she existed. I lived in my own little bubble for YEARS tbh

Lol when was that?

Archived