The ultimate truth is...

Body Ache.

that 2016 was THE YEAR OF THE SPEARS.

Despite a few meltdowns, this truly was the revival of the Holy Spearit. If you just YouTube her name, half the videos are highlights from this year alone. We will always be thankful for 2016 for Britney!!!! We may never get another involved era as much as this year was, so take it all in as Britney is right now; the hot, fit, **** and confident **** we have always been slayed by.

britney-pole-zoom-07da0ae6-ba05-4e93-a8f

gettyimages-597570330_master.jpg?quality

britney-spears-slays-on-stage-at-iheart-mario1.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney really slayed me this year. If somebody told me in May 2014 that in 2 years Britney would release her best album since blackout, she would open the BBMA with a 7minute medley and perform at the VMA I would definately call him crazy. But she did and I'm so proud of her.

Now stream Slumber Party y'all and celebrate her second prime with me (already played it over 10 times today)

she is not had important relevance, she lose it each day is so sad but is so late , after 0 promotion of britney jean, people don't believe in her capacity. she needs more than that. she needs new image. memorable performance like mtv's slave for you or sing live something strong. No more satanga's choreographies. she is A SHOW WOMAN  and people remembered that not stupid tapping knee .:donewithit:

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

Most of this promotion was for Make Me... and it had to undo the damage caused by the music video... :juggingu:

given the fact that slumber party was released 2 days ago and it still hasnt been sent to radio idk what is wrong with all of the promotion we have had now being for make me 

1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

I just need 3 more things

cmplex choreos

live vocals ( I know she can do it)

fluidity

with how confident she's been I'm surprised she's not pushing herself

maybe next year :) so excited

are u a new fan?

she wont sing live

britney is always associated with lipsync cause that is what she does so either forget about it or look for another fave

35 minutes ago, Jayney said:

she is not had important relevance, she lose it each day is so sad but is so late , after 0 promotion of britney jean, people don't believe in her capacity. she needs more than that. she needs new image. memorable performance like mtv's slave for you or sing live something strong. No more satanga's choreographies. she is A SHOW WOMAN  and people remembered that not stupid tapping knee .:donewithit:

actually if you watch the reaction videos for slumber party everyone loves the patting part of the choreo which is basically the same as the knee tap

10 minutes ago, David. said:

given the fact that slumber party was released 2 days ago and it still hasnt been sent to radio idk what is wrong with all of the promotion we have had now being for make me

What is wrong? Maybe they should have promoted Glory. :tbh:

15 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Most of it was for POM tbh :angietea:

You're right. Make Me... + POM.

Archived