Jump to content

Why do people hate the Pretty Girls video?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Because it's cringeworthy. And lackluster. And forgettable. :byebitch: Even if it's supposed to be a cutesy fun tribute/inspiration to an 80s movie.

Slumber Party MV, for example, is inspired by Eyes Wide Shut but – unlike Petty Gorls :weusay: –  is ****, sophisticated, aesthetically-pleasing, and you could tell Britney's having genuine fun. Nothing looks forced or distasteful in it either. :tiffdrink:

So Imma let Petty Gorls MV stay pressedT and in the dust where it belongs tbh :nickishade:

Link to comment

Let's be real...the song didn't perform as well as fans wanted and so now a lot of fans bandwagon the hate for it. I personally think the song is good, not great, but I listen to it from time to time. Her vocals sounded like old school Brit, the video was cute- great dance break and she seemed to really enjoy herself. 

britney+spears,+iggy+azalea+pretty+girls

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Let's be real...the song didn't perform as well as fans wanted and so now a lot of fans bandwagons the hate for it. I personally think the song is good, not great, but I listen to it from time to time. Her vocals sounded like old school Brit, the video was cute- great dance break and she seemed to really enjoy herself. 

britney+spears,+iggy+azalea+pretty+girls

I hated since the first time i listened and watched :tiffanynod:

But yeah i remember a lot of People loving and then hating when didnt take off lol

Charts dont influence me like this tho. I love criminal and i like perfume and both did worse than PG in the US. I still love MM and i loved SP since the first time i Heard and charts wont change this :BBMAney:

 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Arya said:

I hated since the first time i listened and watched :tiffanynod:

But yeah i remember a lot of People loving and then hating when didnt take off lol

Charts dont influence me like this tho. I love criminal and i like perfume and both did worse than PG in the US. I still love MM and i loved SP since the first time i Heard and charts wont change this :BBMAney:

 

Yeah I remember reading some hate for it when it dropped but a lot of people were loving it. Now it's cool to hate on it. I'm aware its not her best work but I feel it under performance has given others motivation to diss it. :icant2:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Born2Die said:

Yeah I remember reading some hate for it when it dropped but a lot of people were loving it. Now it's cool to hate on it. I'm aware its not her best work but I feel it under performance has given others motivation to diss it. :icant2:

Ia but i always felt it was a terrible fancy lol 

Its really childish, silly and dumb imo lol

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...