Why do people hate the Pretty Girls video?

Pretty Boy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's really tacky lbr. :orangu:

Yes the reference makes sense, but it's not a very popular movie for her general audience to grasp.

I ******* love the movie and have since I was a kid, but I agree moost people won't get it :orangu:

I think it would have worked better if they comitted to the 80's look all the way through.. That way most people would know it's all just a caricature of movies back then..

5 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Let's be real...the song didn't perform as well as fans wanted and so now a lot of fans bandwagon the hate for it. I personally think the song is good, not great, but I listen to it from time to time. Her vocals sounded like old school Brit, the video was cute- great dance break and she seemed to really enjoy herself. 

britney+spears,+iggy+azalea+pretty+girls

I actually liked the song, I just hated the video from day 1. And I still like the song even though it flopped.

5 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Let's be real...the song didn't perform as well as fans wanted and so now a lot of fans bandwagon the hate for it. I personally think the song is good, not great, but I listen to it from time to time. Her vocals sounded like old school Brit, the video was cute- great dance break and she seemed to really enjoy herself. 

britney+spears,+iggy+azalea+pretty+girls

THIS

the song was definitely not worth a lead single from her but it was a cool track to have fun to and the video just showcases that. I love the different looks and sets, the choreo is fine -though the editing could have showcased it better-, the only flaw is her awful lipstick lbr 

it's not the best song ever, and it's not the best video ever, but it's definitely not her worst video. I liked the colourful outfits and I think Britney is funny in the skit part. It's a shame it was released when Iggy hype was so over. 

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

it's not the best song ever, and it's not the best video ever, but it's definitely not her worst video. I liked the colourful outfits and I think Britney is funny in the skit part. It's a shame it was released when Iggy hype was so over. 

PRETTY GIRLS MV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MAKE ME MV

Archived