Why do people hate the Pretty Girls video?

Pretty Boy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Born2Die said:

britney+spears,+iggy+azalea+pretty+girls

Last night I was going through my old phone's photos and came upon a screen capture of this scene I took back then and I realized ******* Exhale made me hate this, when it came out I liked it and I loved this scene (because of the straight hair, it's my favorite) I even remember showing it to people to tell them she looks good now. I hate it now! it's so weird. 

8 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Let's be real...the song didn't perform as well as fans wanted and so now a lot of fans bandwagon the hate for it. I personally think the song is good, not great, but I listen to it from time to time. Her vocals sounded like old school Brit, the video was cute- great dance break and she seemed to really enjoy herself. 

britney+spears,+iggy+azalea+pretty+girls

same

9 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Because it's cringeworthy. And lackluster. And forgettable. :byebitch: Even if it's supposed to be a cutesy fun tribute/inspiration to an 80s movie.

Slumber Party MV, for example, is inspired by Eyes Wide Shut but – unlike Petty Gorls :weusay: –  is ****, sophisticated, aesthetically-pleasing, and you could tell Britney's having genuine fun. Nothing looks forced or distasteful in it either. :tiffdrink:

So Imma let Petty Gorls MV stay pressedT and in the dust where it belongs tbh :nickishade:

It was a pretty funny movie ngl 

14 hours ago, Pretty Boy said:

Is it because they don't know it's a tribute to a really cute movie from the 80's or what? :lostney:

I personally love it tbh

4 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Last night I was going through my old phone's photos and came upon a screen capture of this scene I took back then and I realized ******* Exhale made me hate this, when it came out I liked it and I loved this scene (because of the straight hair, it's my favorite) I even remember showing it to people to tell them she looks good now. I hate it now! it's so weird. 

*****, she looks like Gretchen went Valley Girl. :gloria: 

5 hours ago, Rico. said:

3 is a generic *** song and none of you ******* seem to be complaining about it :queenflopga: 

I like 3 and I like the video. She looks super hot, I like the outfits and the director's cut is even better. Theres no director's cut that could save that mess that PG is tho:byebitch:

2 minutes ago, Enoshima Junko said:

I Love Pretty Girls, Its a Gay Anthem....

Where? :shadelaugh:

Archived