[WEEK 2, LET'S MAKE IT #1] Vote for "Slumber party" on Top 25 radio list! (UPDATE: IT'S #3 CURRENTLY & BEST VOTED NEW SONG FOR THIS WEEK, KEEP VOTING)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, zone said:

what language is this? i dont understand if im doing it right

Serbian. You have to get "Hvala Vam što ste glasali" message above "Možete glasati najviše za tri pesme" (it's placed above all the songs). That's how you will know that vote is accepted. If you get "Greška" or "Greška. Niste izabrali nijednu pesmu" or "Već ste glasali danas" message, that means you are not doing it right.

20 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

We can vote til Saturday when they are revealing positions on Top 25 list. After that (from Sunday til next Saturday), we can keep voting for it for better position or to keep it on top if it debuts really high. :)

I justed voted

This is what I should be getting but what does this mean?

" Možete glasati najviše za tri pesme. "

3 minutes ago, button said:

I justed voted

This is what I should be getting but what does this mean?

" Možete glasati najviše za tri pesme. "

1 minute ago, Soni said:

You can vote for maximum 3 songs? Something like that I think

Yes. When you submit vote, you should get "Hvala Vam što ste glasali" (thank you for voting) above "Možete glasati najviše za tri pesme" (you can vote for maximum three songs), but that message disappears after few seconds. I think you guys are doing it right as long as you are voting once per day. :)

24 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Yes. When you submit vote, you should get "Hvala Vam što ste glasali" (thank you for voting) above "Možete glasati najviše za tri pesme" (you can vote for maximum three songs), but that message disappears after few seconds. I think you guys are doing it right as long as you are voting once per day. :)

I'm changing ips to vote mutliple times but I never see the Hvala message just Mozete :beyfedup:

24 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

17 minutes ago, button said:

I'm changing ips to vote mutliple times but I never see the Hvala message just Mozete :beyfedup:

Nevermind, I finally caught it! :unbelievableney:

Archived