Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, jamesedward94 said:

This is just so much bigger than all of those videos. It has SO many aspects to it and she brought it. I love all of those. Trust me. 

I would at least EASILY put this in the top 5. It's her best since her prime, I'll say that.

You are kinda over exaggerating, it's an aaaaaamazing music video but doesn't beat Slave, Circus, Toxic, BOMT, etc  

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, OrWasThatYourShadow said:

My ******* god the entire thing is so good..

*The ******* shoe throw :giggleney:

*The part after she licks the milk and is moving her legs up and down on the table, like a cat swishing its tail, sooo ******* hot. :receipts2:

*All the face shots from when she's on the table :flawless:

*That ******* floor choreography, SLAY :bootyney:

*The part towards the end with Brit and Tinashe jumping around and smiling :giggleney:

*The super intense eye **** at the very end :letitburn:

The moving her legs on the table is very IUSA theres a scene exactly like it on the bed, i loved it then and by godney i love it now too

3 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Sorry, but for me this EASILY beats Circus. She has not looked this at easy and **** and hasn't owned it this much since her prime.

Mhm I disagree. Circus was a masterpiece, she looked exactly like she did in her prime, plus the choreo and visuals were something else

At least we can agree that the Slumber Party music vid is absolutely amazing tho, replaying it as we speak :bow:

1 hour ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Literally the exact opposite from what usually is commented on her videos (especially Make Me). There's still the batch of haters and negative nancys that are bound to be there but everyone is loving it and I'm so happy

It's incredibly **** yet not trashy... it has that perfect erotic and mystical vibe along with absolute slayage with the visuals and choreography (which she doesn't look uncomfortable at all ever, she actually slays it!). The natural and classic Britney *** appeal is there again, one of my favorite comments was some girl calling her a "**** cinderella" :forkit:

I'm so happy and proud of her I really hope this song is a success somehow 

In Godney we pray :saycheese: 

I... AM... SLEIGHED.....:crying1::feelingmyself::omgreallyney::omgpls::omg: I CANT BREATHE.

BEST VIDEO IN A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TIME!!!!!   Chase's choreography is SOOOO GOOD... and I like how Tinashe actually complimented her instead of overpowered her.  Britney knew she was such as a stan, so she treated her with a little 1-on-1 time singing, dancing and partying and some air time.  She's such a sweetie.

Archived