Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, KingSlay said:

This video was EVERYTHING.

& I can't with some Gaga stan on my fb feed that said "why does britney still have stans in 2016 when her career died with britney jean".. she clearly just mad Gaga flopped after just 7 years in the business whilst Brit is still slaying after over a decade.

Over TWO decades. Don't forget she's been around since 1994 with the Mickey Mouse Club. :lessons:  1991 if you count Star Search! Also, **** me. :mybodyisready:

This was AMAZING! I love the colors and the attitude and I love how her and tinashe get cuddley. Britney's attitude was on point so so good, and wait for it.. no product placement, unless I missed it. Britney you never fail to surprise me thank you <3 this video was amazing I already want to watch it again and I just finished. Britney I love you, you're amazing and Tinashe, I don't know you that way but welcome, we have accepted you. 

Personally I can't believe the hate against Make me and the love towards Slumber party. When I first saw the picture from SP I thought it was a photo of Kesha, I thought Brit looked sort of cheap looking. Also her climbing on the table feels like a cheaper version of Geri Halliwell in Desire, Miau. 

2 hours ago, JordanLovesB said:

It is amazing, i'm so happy, not gonna lie I was having the worst day at work today, everything has gone wrong haha. But no lie, i got home watched the video for the first time & it's now the most amazing day ever! The queen erased all negativity & that smile hasn't left my face since! Slay our lives & existences Brit! :feelingmyself:

Me too, me too. Except like yesterday at work was horrible and then I woke up to the video and legit cried, so proud, so slayed :otears::mybodyisready::bsass:

That scene with her licking the milk, DEAR GOOD GODNEY 

Just now, KENZDOYLE said:

Me too, me too. Except like yesterday at work was horrible and then I woke up to the video and legit cried, so proud, so slayed :otears::mybodyisready::bsass:

That scene with her licking the milk, DEAR GOOD GODNEY 

That milk scene though! ***** made my drop to my knees, so i was in prime position ready to praise Godney! :feelingmyself:

Britney knows how to brighten us up just when we think we're having a bad day, BAM, she slays us again! :kisses:

9 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Personally I can't believe the hate against Make me and the love towards Slumber party. When I first saw the picture from SP I thought it was a photo of Kesha, I thought Brit looked sort of cheap looking. Also her climbing on the table feels like a cheaper version of Geri Halliwell in Desire, Miau. 

:byebitch:

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still can't point out, the scene where she's crawling on the table, it reminds me of a past Britney but I can't figure out which era or which picture or video or what, and it's driving me crazy lol

She looks so good with the blue outfit :donewithit:

I love rock & roll maybe? :wendycry::ponderney: 

The best part of the video , im dying

2 hours ago, Valerie Cherish said:

it's an excellent visual and like "make me," the guest vocals are not annoying. in fact, i think slumber party is sexier (maybe even more pleasing, sonically) as a conversation, as a duet.

but guys: what's the point of the video? does it make sense? (looking at you, larry)

bahahaha

vid makes little to no sense and is amazing

15 minutes ago, nevermind said:

i think this might be my fav britney video too. toxic, you in danger gurl. :donewithit:

Toxic will always be her best and is 100% iconic, but it doesn't have choreography and Britney looks just as good in this video and is just as confident and ****. But Slumber Party is more complex and there is just something about it that is special. For me, it's my favorite thing she's done.

I didn't think it was possible.

38 minutes ago, Marlean said:

:tiffeyeroll:

Archived