Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean look at all the things that were more or less inspired by it:

Boys Music Video
My Prerogative Music Video
Sweet Dreams Interlude (directly referenced)
If U Seek Amy Music Video
Slumber Party Music Video (directly referenced)

Love to see her stanning for something as much as we stan for her work :letitburn:

Just now, SexyJeans said:

3 didn't use sin tho :wannadie:

That was before the change, though. There was a shift somewhere down the line, I guess around the time MTV and music channels on television became irrelevant, where they stopped censoring songs on Youtube. 3 was in the middle of the change. (My friend ******* about them censoring 'sin' in 3 all the time, side note.)

They left the '****' in MM, though. (I had to go watch that video again to make sure I was right, but they did.)

Just downloaded it, but as part of the album and not as a single. I still have the original SP though. I'm surprised they would re-release the album just for this song. Seems a bit of a waste if there are no other new songs. I can sort of understand re-releases when there are several new songs or even a new mini-album/EP, like Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster or Lana Del Rey's Born To Die Paradise Edition, but they are a waste for one or two songs.

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

That was before the change, though. There was a shift somewhere down the line, I guess around the time MTV and music channels on television became irrelevant, where they stopped censoring songs on Youtube. 3 was in the middle of the change. (My friend ******* about them censoring 'sin' in 3 all the time, side note.)

They left the '****' in MM, though. (I had to go watch that video again to make sure I was right, but they did.)

Ikr. If they didn't change that half of the Nicki Minaj music videos would be silence :orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu:

Btw I still can't believe Criminal was flagged for so long because of one shower scene... Ah 2011... :gloria:

31 minutes ago, TyWalker said:

3:03 

"we use our bodies to make our own video" -Britney (new/recycled vocal)

"Put on the music that makes us go ******* crazy" -Tinashe (she sang Britney's original adlib and the one prior was added so they could go back n forth)

that vocalnis exactly how Britney's tone sounds when she pushes beyond her range. (Hot as Ice/ Cold as Fire demo, Radar, PRIVATE SHOW...)

This! She doesn't often belt in her upper range, but this is exactly how she sounds when she does.

But it's apparently cool to constantly bash and question everything she does these days.

13 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

How is the word 'sin' a curse word though. It doesn't make sense....

Archived