Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

They did not remix the instrumental?! :gloria:

Tinashe added two lines (not even new ones) and some echo on Brit's voice. :dead:

Scrap that and release Love Me Down or Better ASAP! :decisions:

The original version is not even available on some music platforms. :queenie:

Another failed release from Team Britney. When will your faves? 2dsgsd4.gif

@Erreur 2 La Nature & @bboy, que pensez-vous de ce nouveau ratage ? On a touché le fond et on creuse encore, n'est-ce pas ? :jfallonlol:

J'ai même pas encore écouté lol

1 minute ago, it's so much Better said:

that kind of poor thinking it's one that may help it flop.

support, because this time they are doing (so far) it right. have your opinion, yeah, i suppose most of us would prefer SP in the original version - without T. - but now it's what we have. 

it didn't leak. they set up a date with the date of the video apart only two days, a flawless picture with it and still counting.

s-u-p-p-o-r-t.

You are the one not thinking. If ppl like the Tinashe version and can't find it and hear the original and like that as well it's more purchases and streams. They both count for sales :kisses:

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

You are the one not thinking. If ppl like the Tinashe version and can't find it and hear the original and like that as well it's more purchases and streams. They both count for sales :kisses:

Oh please you know that's not something Team b would be thinking about! They probably don't know where the "add/edit a new song" button is!

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

its prob Spotify error not her team's, literally all her team does is send them the track.....it's up to Spotify to do the rest

I agree I just like hating on them because they make so many mistakes. 

Spotify doesn't like to have millions of versions so they probably don't know how to add it without getting rid of the original version/plays without it getting messy. 

Maybe they are waiting for that single release on Friday with the video. We will see. 

Then there will be 9 versions of SP though :lostney:

Archived