Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

15 minutes ago, BattleBoy said:

It's called Slumber Party, so yea they take turns singing parts ... like a slumber party. Flawless new addition to Glory, stop whining and enjoy *******, we all know it's on repeat on every device out there.

This ******* exhell I cant.

tumblr_mbwup3iK5k1rt9nhao1_500.gif

Not on my device.

You've got the same song twice, music is exactly the same but one is 100% Britney and the other 65% Britney and a chick I couldn't care less about. So I'm still playing the album version, if I wanted to listen to 65% Britney I'd be listening to Myah Jean. :orly:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Not on my device.

You've got the same song twice, music is exactly the same but one is 100% Britney and the other 65% Britney and a chick I couldn't care less about. So I'm still playing the album version, if I wanted to listen to 65% Britney I'd be listening to Myah Jean. :orly:

But it's an extra version, that's why I don't understand the hate. It's like you already have the original and this is a plus! Of course you can choose, but people here are legit hating it.

send ***** btw :saycheese:

This song is going to do so well as a single! Slumber Party always had a very **** style but now hearing it as an intended single it really shines!! It's got a sophistication about it like nothing else on the radio yet it's still really playful! 

I love the radio version "makes us go crazy crazy tho, go crazy tho".. it hooks well! 

Very excited to see what the video & the performance looks like!

2 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Well, hating it's a bit dramatic lol

ok maybe not hating but meltdowning because it's not what people expected. It's larry bitchessss what did you think it would happen :gloss:

I think they went with Tinashe so they can attract younger audience like with G-Eazy, plus Tinashe is a super stan so it's just ok in my book. Gonna be slayed by the video nevertheless

Archived