Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Widowmaker said:

I was expecting something more remixy :o 

Idk, I don't think Tinashe added anything to the song really.

Well, to be fair, most people would've complained if they had changed the song too much. I mean, they were already saying stuff like "the song is perfect the way it is, they're going to ruin it" when the collaboration was announced, so I think it was a good move to keep the original instrumental and just add some more beast to make it more danceable :verycool:

I don't see anyone melting down. 

Just because everyone isn't jumping for joy doesn't mean they are melting down. 

2 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

What isn't a meltdown for this place? Some people need to learn to appreciate, and stop working about GP this, and GP that. 

I mean if we want more singles from the amazing album it is a worry. Seriously... 

40 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Now I wish there isn't too many "choreo" if it's gonna be like the MM one, with a million steps per second. Before I thought it was gonna be like a real remix, so I was expecting something, not EDM but a little bit more uptempo.

yeah, oh well at least the visuals will slay, i mean that fur coat pic is killa

49 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

This tea is lukewarm tap water 

its more like sea water because people think theres salt in it

:awww: Let'em express themselves... looking for some attention with negative topics and comments. 

It's hard to understand'em... they wanted a second single, they wanted Slumber Party but they were not ok about a "remix" when they thought it was a remix... now we got what we're expecting and they just need to push their negative energy about Britney's whole world :frenchy:

Even if the music video would be amazing they'll find :tiffhair: a mistake on Britney's hair or something :wtf:

Archived