[GAME] LET'S SPREAD SOME BRITNEY LOVE to make us feel better

it's so much Better

Here's the thing: today sucks. Trump being elected is bad bad bad news, dark times are coming and I'm sad. Really sad. 

So, I think we should spread some love and try to make every life that is suffering like I am in Exhale a little bit happier.

The point is to post something really epic, beautiful and incredible that Britney did. It can pe a performance, a concert, a music video, a song, lyrics, album cover, photoshoot, candid, letter, interview, whatever. Something that you really think she rocked and made you happy and possibly will make someone else happy! 

LET'S SPREAD SOME LOVE, EXHALERS! :carpoolney:

I have to go with BBMAs this years, because it's primeney and it was the certainty that 2016ney is incredible!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a lose lose situation for america, i dont know why is everyone so devastated just now. Time to cry was when you knew who your candidates were. 

Anyway, this is what democracy is, and you cant be democratic only when you win and it suits you. Accept the reality and get over it. See how things play out before you start a revolution. Otherwise youre no better than those you fight against.

And the posts everywhere, my god. Its like people compete about who is more devastated. 'i cried before falling asleep' 'i cried on the subway' 'i cried at work' ... like seriously. :rude2me:

Archived