Britney likes her butt for the first time ever

WillR

Britney has always said she doesn't like her *** (she wished it was smaller) which is crazy because she has one of the best ***** ever. She didn't really flaunt it, but recently she finally has started to feel good about herself and have high body confidence. Some of the costumes are thongs and she looks absolutely amazing. This is amazing and it's great to see her being proud and confident of her amazing body instead of saying she wishes it was different and covering up

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

I remember an interview maybe 2 or 3 years back where she said that depending on the day she thought her *** was one of her best body parts.

If Britney really didnt like her *** she wouldnt have worn leotards since 2008 she would have been wearing pants.

I remember the interview. It was in Shape magazine back in May 2013. She said that she has to work on her legs a lot more at the gym now to keep her bum 'up' and in shape like it has always been because she is getting older. She never said it was one of her best body parts though. She has always said that if she could change anything about her body then it would be her nose and her *** 

16 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I remember the interview. It was in Shape magazine back in May 2013. She said that she has to work on her legs a lot more at the gym now to keep her bum 'up' and in shape like it has always been because she is getting older. She never said it was one of her best body parts though. She has always said that if she could change anything about her body then it would be her nose and her *** 

she said that when she was in her early 20ies. Does someone who dislikes their but wear a thong on the beach.. I dont think so.

britneyspearsinathong.jpg

Just now, jokobitch said:

She lipodissolved her butt and it looks good from the side but from the back she took too much off the side and now it looks flat from the back

Lol I love her but she was literally born a Barbie doll why TF would she change anything about her already flawless features...she hates primeney :ricackle:

3 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Maybe she's a normal woman who doesn't want tan lines? :sofedup: Some of y'all make me laugh sometimes :NYsassy:

:quirkney::quirkney: if youre insecure or dont like a body part you try your hardest to cover it up. If you hate your butt you dont wear a thong on a beach knowing that paparazzi are going to take a picture or wear outfits like this in front of thousands of people.

normal_Niki_UTB_LondonConcertPart2__2847normal_UTB_BRITla_067.jpgnormal_UTB_BRITla_101.jpgnormal_20090824_NYC-281.jpgnormal_20090313-117.jpg

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

She got her wish :sobbing:

5 hours ago, jokobitch said:

She lipodissolved her butt and it looks good from the side but from the back she took too much off the side and now it looks flat from the back

How do you know that she lipodissolved her butt? :xcuseme:

4 hours ago, Hispanicney said:

Britney already had a big butt since 1997 as a teenager. I think she got tired of having a difficult time sitting on the toilet and taking extra time wiping her *** than a person with a flat butt. People with big butts like Britney also have a difficult time putting on jeans and their butt always stick out in dresses. Maybe she just wanted it smaller so she can make her life easier :moorangu: 

:orangu: 

5 hours ago, XtinaBrit said:

she said that when she was in her early 20ies. Does someone who dislikes their but wear a thong on the beach.. I dont think so.

britneyspearsinathong.jpg

That bikini is atrocious tho lol

by the way its about what she wears but those kind of leotards would make anyone's *** look flat bcuz of the shape, i can also find pics of her in jeans where her *** looks huge. I always thought shes got best *** ever, still looks amazing. 

U guys need to stop making a big deal of it, its not like her *** dissapeared or something its just the angle n what she wears. Im ******* jealous of her *** :tifftear: 

Archived