Britney likes her butt for the first time ever

WillR

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, XtinaBrit said:

:quirkney::quirkney: if youre insecure or dont like a body part you try your hardest to cover it up. If you hate your butt you dont wear a thong on a beach knowing that paparazzi are going to take a picture or wear outfits like this in front of thousands of people.

normal_Niki_UTB_LondonConcertPart2__2847normal_UTB_BRITla_067.jpgnormal_UTB_BRITla_101.jpgnormal_20090824_NYC-281.jpgnormal_20090313-117.jpg

Really? :sofedup:

Again, she has always said that she becomes a different person on stage. Her job is to be ****. I'm not exactly Ok with my body but if I was getting paid $1million a week to wear leotards and thongs on stage then I would.

i really can't with some fans :embarrassney:

4 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Really? :sofedup:

Again, she has always said that she becomes a different person on stage. Her job is to be ****. I'm not exactly Ok with my body but if I was getting paid $1million a week to wear leotards and thongs on stage then I would.

i really can't with some fans :embarrassney:

She would get 1 Million a week to wear pants, skirts or dresses too.

Im not saying she didnt have problems with her butt in her teens and early twenties but come on you title is ridiculous. She knows that her *** is great and has known since at least 2008.

As we all saw in IABJ she has the last say in her outfits.

Archived