[UPDATE #2] RUMOR - Music Video Related (Where is Tinashe?)

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, claug326 said:

Some of you are really complaining that a B list actress who would add literally nothing to the song is being replaced with Tinashe who could potentially kill her verse and bring out stronger choreo from brit?

Dead.

Tbh
I really can't see Tinashe doing the knee-tap move and hair-flipping for the whole song, you can tell that good choreography is important to her. Just because she's not THAT famous doesn't mean that she's bad, she won't bring a lot of attention to Slumber Party for sure but she would take it to another level and that's what matters for me. She's amazing. :howiroll: 

1 minute ago, chris1991 said:

Y'all read way too much into things and that's why feelings get hurt! I don't feel sorry for anyone who believes these so called insiders. Every day day we have a new one. Britney isn't the prob here. It's some of you guys who make shif up In your heads.   

Stop believed every insider. The video is already rolling. In fact Bradley/Jordan both mentioned Sunday! Video is almost done shooting.  It's coming. Stop 

No one is gonna get hurt over Tinashe not being in the song though hun :weusay:

5 minutes ago, Raptor said:

another feat. ? WTF? I'm not happy at all. It makes Britney look desperate. Now we got 3 singles in a row with features? I hate other artists, I only love Britney... I'm not supporting this **** anymore. 

Desperate? You make it sound like she featured Drake. Do you know where Tinashe's last single charted? Britney is doing the good sis a favour pretty much (well RCA but whatever :weusay:)

OMG dont remix the song plz! or release 2 versions = original and remix

cuz its the original music that made me fall in love with it. i dont want that unfamous tinashe on that song. :NYsassy:

if they release only remix version featuring tinashe, i aint gonna support it. never ever. :wannadie:

If this is true, I have mixed feelings cause

1) Tinashe won't do anything for the song's success, on the contrary it may seem desperate

2) she can outdance Britney, which would look awkward

BUT 3) I absolutely love that Crazy and Boys were released as remixes, it gave us two versions of the songs which was exciting IMO

40 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Y'all read way too much into things and that's why feelings get hurt! I don't feel sorry for anyone who believes these so called insiders. Every day day we have a new one. Britney isn't the prob here. It's some of you guys who make shif up In your heads.   

Stop believed every insider. The video is already rolling. 

This

54 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I know right that ciara wannabe doesn't have a place in a Britney video. Kate Hudson is amazing. why all scrapped things are always better than what we get. 

I mean I love Kate Hudson but what would she be doing other than being hot? At least the Ciara wannabee will be dancing (and dancing well!) Ciara isn't even a bad comparison, she's dope despite her floppage:britdrown:

12 minutes ago, Rico. said:

If this is true, I have mixed feelings cause

1) Tinashe won't do anything for the song's success, on the contrary it may seem desperate

2) she can outdance Britney, which would look awkward

BUT 3) I absolutely love that Crazy and Boys were released as remixes, it gave us two versions of the songs which was exciting IMO

Right?! We have the solo version and she'll  perform SP since it's gonna be a single so there's our two videos! (Her team should upload DYWTCO and Slumper party performance on VEVO)

Archived