Honest Question - How do you feel watching this?

MaPlayz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly? You ******* can downvote the **** out of me but imma be honest. :donewithit:

I feel like that screams Britney. Her face is real Britney and I miss that because she looks absolutely gorgeous now, but she doesn't look like Britney. 

Now y'all will be like "enough with the nose, the lips and the eyelift, she looks perfect"

She does look awesome, yes. But you can't deny the fact that she's another person, and in my opinion all she needed was bottox and to lose some weight and she'd look like primeney again. Take VMAs 2011 or x factor live shows as an example.

I can also accept, and be happy with the fact that her body looks flawless, her best body since 2003 tbh.

And I'm also happy with the fact that she dances really good.

But, what she misses is...this. This video. :rude2me:

The attitude, the fierceness. These are the things she doesn't have and she needs to bring back. 

When I'm watching videos from back then, she wasn't dancing as good as she does now, but I'm always like

"***** IS FEELING IT". :sobbing:

Now I'm like "Will she dance good? Will she give us sexiness? Will she be fierce? Will she miss that part?" 

I just... I'm truly grateful for her now, but I miss this. I feel like, she's so much better as a performer compared to 2011 but compared to that? I just don't know. She's a better dancer for sure, and she has a better body. But that's all. :mhm:

But, I'm so so so so much happy that she's clearly very happier now than she was back then. 

In terms of dancing, it's nothing. Currentney wins there. It's fierce af-- and that's what's missing nowadays. That attitude and that confidence. Not just for a few seconds or a minute, but throughout an entire performance.

:crying2:

I even made myself forget that a leg lift at least once during a show used to be the norm. Don't remind me of these things.

18 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

In terms of dancing, it's nothing. Currentney wins there. It's fierce af-- and that's what's missing nowadays. That attitude and that confidence. Not just for a few seconds or a minute, but throughout an entire performance.

:crying2:

I even made myself forget that a leg lift at least once during a show used to be the norm. Don't remind me of these things.

It's not attitude or confidence. She looks rehearsed now. She is confident but she looks like she is thinking about something else while remembering the moves. Except few exceptions. She is not feeling the music. Her face doesn't change when lyrics are serious or not...

9 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's not attitude or confidence. She looks rehearsed now. She is confident but she looks like she is thinking about something else while remembering the moves. Except few exceptions. She is not feeling the music. Her face doesn't change when lyrics are serious or not...

That's part of what I mean, though. That is the confidence/attitude I'm referring to; you can see her having to remember the steps despite being well rehearsed, whereas it used to be something that came naturally to her because of what you and others said, she was feeling the music. I know she's not anymore.

4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

That's part of what I mean, though. That is the confidence I'm referring to; you can see her having to remember the steps, whereas it used to be something that came naturally to her because of what you and others said, she was feeling the music. I know she's not anymore.

She knows the steps tho she just focuses on it because she is not feeling the music so that's the next thing to focus on. That's why she looks rehearsed. Her dance moves used to look very natural. 

Archived