Britney singing live @ POM

inbritneyszone

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Fræk said:

If you are a true stan, you can even differentiate the way she moves her mouth when she lip syncs and when she sings live... that said, YOK was live :angietea:

Wait, who's coming for YOK? Why is it even being brought up here? Lol, y'all know it was live.

This, on the other hand, is pre-recorded. (The original post, I mean.) Which only begs the question of why they can't pre-record the entire show, but then people are going to quote me and post pics of "it just didn't work" Rudolph and "expect nothing, appreciate everything" Trollney.

3 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I believe some of them were pre-recorded but some live(performances not parts). Back then when it was happening people compared every single video. 

Please, everything is one damn pre-recording, overlap and compare the tapes in a audio software, it is absolutely the same.

Sorry that's probably the reason she never ever sings live because you people think she sings live from time to time. Happy Team B. Poor fans.

:( makes me sad and angry 

9 hours ago, Equate said:

This is not live, 100%, it's just another pre-recorded version. C'mon the last time she sang live was happy birthday for Simon Cowell.  

1. It wasn't for simon idiot and 2 she sang on CK, get your facts straight moron, you sound crazy and full of hate towards Britney, chill and get a life.

7 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

At 1:36 she stopped singing for a few seconds, and during other dates (look it up) she sings that part. Isn't a pre-recorded track supposed to always be the same? :shameless:

A lot of the Greensboro show was live. You Oughta Know, half of Everytime, and Sound Off.

5 hours ago, Camilo said:

1. It wasn't for simon idiot and 2 she sang on CK, get your facts straight moron, you sound crazy and full of hate towards Britney, chill and get a life.

In carpool karaoke u can hear her voice the last 2 seconds... sorry u can't hear her really singing. This is no singing. The last time was on x-factor for LA Reed okayyyy wow, not Simon Cowell. Anyways, face the facts!

Even if this was a live concert which I really doubt, this was 1 single day within the past 7 years. I'm just sick of her lip sync. Makes me sad.

On 10/22/2016 at 8:23 PM, BritneyJoanne said:

oh god, it is ******* true

awesome as hell

but I guess she does that sometimes. in Apple Music Festival 10 i think she sang live that part as well. what do you think?

Yeah I was so shocked when she did that at the Apple Music Festival! I was shook... in a good way

Archived