Glory's Second Single - Your Song Choice + Promo Schedule?

Godney'sSweetCheeks

My song choice: Love Me Down

Reason: Upbeat, fun & catchy. 

Release date: Friday 18th November

Promo plan: MV premieres on day of release, 1 week radio deal, live performance at American Music Awards (Sunday 20th November), TV performances on Ellen & one of the late night shows. Further live performances at the already announced festivals such as Jingle... It also replaces Crazy for the final 2016 leg of Piece Of Me. Also - when buying Glory from the 18/11 you can get Piece Of Me tickets with a 20% discount (yes, I'm desperate.) 

I know they normally space out the single release and MV and live performances, but given how badly Glory is doing atm I feel like a big bang all at once strategy is needed to give Brit a hit single for the era and it might give Glory a shot in the arm it badly needs and deserves. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Promo plan: MV premieres on day of release, 1 week radio deal, live performance at American Music Awards (Sunday 20th November), TV performances on Ellen & one of the late night shows. Further live performances at the already announced festivals such as Jingle... It also replaces Crazy for the final 2016 leg of Piece Of Me. Also - when buying Glory from the 18/11 you can get Piece Of Me tickets with a 20% discount (yes, I'm desperate.) 

I know they normally space out the single release and MV and live performances, but given how badly Glory is doing atm I feel like a big bang all at once strategy is needed to give Brit a hit single for the era and it might give Glory a shot in the arm it badly needs and deserves. 

The 'promo plan' sounds superb...tweet Britney's team. I think Britney needs to promote in the way you have proposed, here. I thank you.

Song: moodring

reason: catchy, mature and newer to the gp

release date: November 19th

promo plan: performance and or music video premiere at the AMAs, Ellen interview performance, jimmy Fallon interview and performance , then her jingle performances plus add 3 more to the mix. (Preferably one in Florida) 

1 hour ago, PlayingItSafe said:

You should change larry tbh :likethat:

3 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

I don't know if i can wait that long but YAAAASSSSSS

I'm really starting to think that the Glory era is over... and no future single will be released, unfortunately.

It's almost 2 months since the album came out and 3 months since MM was released and we haven't even heard at least which track will be the 2nd single.

what a ******* mess. RCA is such a shitty label. And so is her stupid team.

Archived