Do you care if they will release Vegas DVD or not?

G L O R Y

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I do!! I've been waiting for that DVD since they first talked about it! The good quality videos they have shown us (for the first shows not the tacky videos they upload now) are so good and the angles are great!

Plus if they added some backstage stuff like how they get ready for every show and that kind of things it would be even cooler.

7 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

No. Her floppy team would pick terrible dates any way. 

"Hmm shall we use this performance where she dances well and in time and she looks amazing?" 

"No. The fans will expect her to be that good every time. Use that date where she's out of time and looks like a drag queen" :gloria: 

LMAO this :embarrassney:

42 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Yes I do!! I've been waiting for that DVD since they first talked about it! The good quality videos they have shown us (for the first shows not the tacky videos they upload now) are so good and the angles are great!

Plus if they added some backstage stuff like how they get ready for every show and that kind of things it would be even cooler.

Didn't think of this. I'd be more excited if they included extra footage like the ITZ special 

Archived